·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Damn, you got me :D
Well, hope you are OK anyway, if what your topic says is true

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Yikes man..... u ok? If so get those pics working!

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Chknodc said:
Under the section where you post your message there's a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click that, then upload your pics from your computer.

Gov

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah dude, unless you share your Windows directory to THE WORLD that link ain't gonna cut it. Do as The Gov says so we can see some gnarly tire tuck pics!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naughty76 said:
Yikes man..... u ok? If so get those pics working!
First I want to say I'm ok. This is about the forth time in my life this snit has happened. 2nd I was being good. I was on my way to a b-day party, had a gift bongied to the bike. The road was dry, but there was a creek flowing across the road I didn't see, until after I got well into the turn. when my front tire hit the water it tucked and the bike slamed my hip to the pavement.
I'm a little sore but you should see my hip. It is Gross.
Chkn

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Governor said:
Under the section where you post your message there's a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click that, then upload your pics from your computer.

Gov
TY TY TY thank/you
Chkn

·
Registered
894 Posts
Pretty nasty pic but at least you've got a good attitude about it. WTF is there a creek running across the road, AND in a turn of all places?!?! I'm thinking that your local public works and/or streets and drainage department owe you a 2004 bike!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

GSXR SICKS said:
Pretty nasty pic but at least you've got a good attitude about it. WTF is there a creek running across the road, AND in a turn of all places?!?! I'm thinking that your local public works and/or streets and drainage department owe you a 2004 bike!
I was down below Wimaumaum off of 674. I don't think the creek always goes across the road, maybe just after a good rain. Wasn't much was only about two foot wide. But was enough to get me wet and dirty.
Chkn

·
Registered
36 Posts
sawwie to hear about that buddy....glad you're ok. Another rider lives to tell the story...let's keep it that way

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ouch...glad you are ok from that, it could have been worse.

Is that road rash on one of your legs?? Poor thing!! :(

·
Registered
438 Posts
Damn that sucks, hope you heal quick!

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Sorry to hear you went down, glad you are ok, as ok that you are. OUCH!!!!!

Heal fast, I know those hip bruises friggin hurt bad.

·
Plunder, THEN burn!
314 Posts
Sorry about the crash, and the injury. Glad nothing was broken on YOU. I have tools, will travel, if you need help stripping down or building up. Just PM me. My ride is down too, so I have free time. Happy to help.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts