Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
cut the extra length out, the way you say doesnt it affect your steering. Id feel more safe just with it on the forks, cut any extra length off and if needed secure the ends so they dont fly around. It might not be a 1 man job but I could always do it while its on the trailer and the forks are compressed already. How does it feel strapped, you leave a few inches so it could compress if needed ( dip in track)

I need 2-3 tenths, I already have 5 gals of VP ultra 4 oxygenated fuel--87 octane, and Might take the stock air cleaner out since the baffles are out of the pipes for a little better flow. Any ideas to get me into the 9's

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will after work, it works awesome, If Im going down the road at 40, I can give it some gas and instead of pulling the front it spins the rear tire, should work nice on the track! ( and No i dont ride with it strapped, just out trying it out.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.