Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not many would do what Clay did today to help my parents out. Very rare to have someone in the circle that committed. To be so luck I am.:beer

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Clay is a good guy, this I know, but would you mind tell me what exactly he did that made him so?

<chuckle>

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Yeah. What she said.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I heard clay likes boys....

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
it was no big deal i was happy to help out

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was no big deal i was happy to help out
And it sounds like there might be a Round 2 this weekend? You're crazy, but definitely worth keeping around.:beer

Oh, and I didn't have the heart (yeah, imagine that) to tell him about the $50.:bitchslap

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
And it sounds like there might be a Round 2 this weekend? You're crazy, but definitely worth keeping around.:beer

Oh, and I didn't have the heart (yeah, imagine that) to tell him about the $50.:bitchslap
yep i told him if needed i would be happy to go for round 2 and i'm glad you didn't give him grief about the 50 cause he was feeling bad enough that he needed to call me....

you and your parents are good people and i'm happy to be someone that you can count on.....

like i told your dad - "it's what friends do"

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
So who'd you beat up for insulting Phil's Mom?

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
why do i have a feeling this involves moving shit ? aint no wonder phil has friends all over the US :banana

1 - 13 of 13 Posts