Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Question for everyone. I willingly entered a FWB relationship with someone. I specified rules upfront that I didn't want him to develop feelings. Then I did just that. I can't read him and can't determine if he feels more. Just wondering if anyone has experience here and if it can be turned into anything significant... I know I can ask him, and I am trying to find the nerve, its just a risk I'm not sure I'm ready to take. :rolleyes

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
202 Posts
Interesting first post. You can spend a long time looking for some super-great way to figure out if he has developed feelings for you, or you can go knock on his door tommorow and hear it right from his mouth. I highly doubt you will lose your friendship if you say that your starting to have feelings for him, and if you do, it may not be the best friendship to have anyways.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I think the majority here have been in a FWB type of ordeal. I know I have. I was lucky tho and didn't develop feelings for any of um, but that's one of the risks that come with FWB kinna sex. You feel comfortable with this person, you can still hang out with um, call um when ever. It's a nice feeling. Since you know that in a real relationship you can't do those types of things. Some one in a FWB relationship will always develop feelings for the other. It's bound to happen.

Best thing to do in my opinion is tell the truth. If he feels the same way, cool. If not, the only thing you can do is walk away or take it as that and keep him as a friend and never mention it again. These types of relationships are prolly about the hardest. The more you tell yourself not to have feelings for some one, the more you start to develop them.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
why in the fuck would that be ur first post on a goddam sportbike board... was Dr Phils board full and not taking new members.... wat about Dr Ruth? better yet call loveline

·
Registered
623 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
why in the fuck would that be ur first post on a goddam sportbike board... was Dr Phils board full and not taking new members.... wat about Dr Ruth? better yet call loveline
^^^Now that is fucking hilarious.

To the op, you better be prepared to end it if it comes to that. Tell him “Listen you can have my booty anytime anywhere and anyhow in any hole you want but you’re going to have to commit to a real relationship with me” Then hope for the best.

·
Registered
601 Posts
O this is interesting. I'm in the same scenerio. I really do like the girl im banging but i dont want her to be my GF. In drunken states shes said i love you, or sent a text emssage. It really freaks me out cuz it could be a joke bu ti know she likes me. The hardest part comes down to if u find anohter girl how to you break off the "relationship" you've started with the "friend"

·
Registered
623 Posts
hyabusa said:
O this is interesting. I'm in the same scenerio. I really do like the girl im banging but i dont want her to be my GF. In drunken states shes said i love you, or sent a text emssage. It really freaks me out cuz it could be a joke bu ti know she likes me. The hardest part comes down to if u find anohter girl how to you break off the "relationship" you've started with the "friend"
"You're as good as the girl from the other night" does the trick.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
That is not an appropriate welcome for a new board member.

chickie-poo...Welcome to the board. Although I personally can't give you any worthwile advice, I'm sure other member in this area might be able to help you. Once again, welcome. :welcome

·
Registered
722 Posts
Justin726 said:
That is not an appropriate welcome for a new board member.

chickie-poo...Welcome to the board. Although I personally can't give you any worthwile advice, I'm sure other member in this area might be able to help you. Once again, welcome. :welcome
Although it is not appropiate, he does have a point. Since chickie-poo hasn't posted again yet, how boat some backround and rational on why you're interested in sportbikes? Is your FWB into bikes? what's the dealio?

Oh, and it is manditory for you to post a pic of yourself.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
WannaMoto said:
Although it is not appropiate, he does have a point. Since chickie-poo hasn't posted again yet, how boat some backround and rational on why you're interested in sportbikes? Is your FWB into bikes? what's the dealio?

Oh, and it is manditory for you to post a pic of yourself.
Fair enough. Surfed the site for a while before signing up, sorry for the lame first post, but I've seen some great advice here.

Got a sportbike, yes. Why am I interested in sportbikes? Same as you no doubt: freedom, control, fun, community, yada yada.

He is into bikes, yes.
EDIT: Its been 6-7 months now

Thanks for the advice guys.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
yeahh,.,,,, those type of friends are the shit.. eventually feeling develope & you have a kid with them.. damn or was that just me :(

·
Registered
157 Posts
japbike said:
The more you tell yourself not to have feelings for some one, the more you start to develop them.
So true! And I hate how that always happens!

Ive been in 2 fwb's relationships. The first was with my ex gf, and it was after we broke up...but we still had the feelings for eachother. Then the 2nd was with this girl I knew. We were fwb's for about a month before I went off to school...then i didnt hear from her for awhile and finally i talked to her and she said she was scared to talk to me cause she got a bf, and she said there were feelings between us, and she didnt wanna lose our friendship...or somethin like that i onno.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I've never been in a FWB relationship, and I could use one right now. Guess I'm to ugly for some girl to want me to be her FWB.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I've never been in a FWB relationship, and I could use one right now. Guess I'm to ugly for some girl to want me to be her FWB.
You're never too ugly to be a FWB. That's the point. She'll bang ya, but doesn't want to be seen in public with your ugly ass. It's win-win, sex without shopping.

·
Registered
775 Posts
hyabusa said:
this is getting off topic of the original post, but if a girl is telling you she loves you, she probably means it. not many girl will joke about those words. as far as breaking something like this, Ehiliration's advice would always work...that or just be honest with her. When you start having sex with a "friends" you take the risk that your friendship will be ruined at some point.

·
Registered
601 Posts
OH the girl knows where we stand. She told me if there were any other girls to let her know so we can use appropiate attire to stop certain transactions.

Anyhow an ex def wants to be FWB with me but my common sense or trying to be a good guy doesnt put myself in those predicaments. However i did lay next to her one night and didnt touch her even after she asked me to cuddle! Damn did i feel good about myself that night!!!!
Anyhow FWB is cool, you just have to find someway to bring up the topic. If its not mutaul then the other person basically knows you wanna be smashin with other people.....I have a story about FWB that i ruined...ill type it tom. It's tiem to get f'd up man~~~!!!

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
Makes me wanna laugh. Even fuck buddies have rules now. I'm glad I came up when everybody slept with everybody, passion or whim.

Here's my prescription: Sleep with all of your friends and all of your fuck buddy's friends. Nothing puts casual sex in perspective like volume. And nothing prevents this sort of problem like having perspective.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
friends with benefits is cool at first but in the end one of the people involved usually get more emotionally involved then the other then its usually down hill from there

·
Registered
32 Posts
very interesting....but i was met my boyfriend by entering a FWB "agreement"...I didn't want to be involve in relationship at that point...even though we both specified the terms of the agreement...I soon found out...he was a great guy to have a "serious relationship with" .....i was not "planning for this to happen" but I was glad it did. Prior to meeting him, I was "DATING" other people without any commitments....for more than a year.....

1 - 20 of 66 Posts