Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ick

re-evaluating my desire to ride this evening. not to mention it supposed to be in the low 50's :2eek

be safe out there tonight kiddies

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
wear thermals...i've been waiting all frickin week to go out tonight...i'll have the leathers and thermals on underneath...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pride2ridegsxr said:
what is that to cold for you or are you just a supesticous person

well as far as superstition goes, im not really superstitious but there are a lot of people that are. the problem with that is that the people that are superstitious (or "think they are" which is sometimes worse) i think create a hazard for everyone. basically what im saying is that even if you are not leary of things like friday 13th, you still may be a victim of the superstition because some paranoid jerkoff is out driving around mauling down bikers :alky

as for the cold, yeah that damn chilly for me. below 70-75 is suck IMO. of course, having someone on the back is a different story because they help keep you warm. and generally speaking, whoever is on the back is usually good looking :2fingers

·
Registered
253 Posts
You guys have fun -- and be careful -- I'm gonna lay low for the evening. But tomorrow...

Hell yeah!

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
That pic just makes me ill. :barf

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blueyedevil said:
That pic just makes me ill. :barf

:lol "do ya think im sexy?!?!" :lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
Oh GK it "Friday THE 13th" not Friday teh 13th, just giving ya shit.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chicw/speed said:
Oh GK it "Friday THE 13th" not Friday teh 13th, just giving ya shit.

heh i always say "teh" .....you might say it more than you realize you do :D

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
well, went and rode last night. when we got home it was 65 degrees out so it only dropped 5 degrees from the time we started out to the time we got home at 230 am. had thermals on just in case, I don't know about everyone else, but I sure worked up a sweat. It got a little toasty in the leathers/thermals. Had about 25 bikes show up to sonic, a lot of new people I didn't know, but it was all good. It was funnier than hell pulling up to the stopsigns and lights and having to wait on the rest to get there...for about 3 minutes, here is bike, and another and another. It was a freaking stream of bikes. Quite nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts