Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for trying the route that Tammy laid out - and we didn't quite get to last friday?

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I'd love to Todd, but I have kids this weekend....so we are out....a no bike riding weekend.... :a2

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i'd ride with you guys, but i work till 1am weekdays.

gimme a call if you are still out at that time!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
ummm...sure...but I can't meet until 6:20 if we meet out in the kettle someplace....6:30 if we meet at BFS or someplace similar

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plan is: 6:15 at the BP/Amoco on Hwy 67, just south of Hwy 18, In Dousman - where we met last week. Brian - if you're in we'll wait for you.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
For the record...you all suck.
:brick :chair

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Directons from Menotinee Falls - to avoid highway traffic...

Head south to Good Hope Road
Take Good Hope Road West until it ends in a "T" junction
This will be hillside Rd - turn left
Head south on hillside until it ends in a "T" junction with a 45 degree left hand aproach
This is Hwy 164 - Turn left and head south
Keep going south on Hwy 164 - which turns int HWY J at Capitol Drive (~5 miles south of Hillside) - Head another 3 miles south to I-94 (by a unch of stoplights and a Mobil station)
Enter I-94 West
Stay west on I-94 for about 15 miles (perhaps less) and exit on Hwy 67 (Dousman, Oconomowoc Exit)
Turn left at the top of the bridge, to head south on 67
In about 5 miles, you will come to the Hwy 18 junction, a stop light. Keep going straight about 1000 yards and the BP station will be on your left.

Budget 1 hour travel time.

Not sure of the route. Probably a quick trip through the southern kettles, then up towards Holly Hill area. I was going to take a vote or something once there.

There is an old Race Track - Road Course - up by sussex. It is now part of a subdivision... I would like to sow you guys that for a little history lesson.

and YES, we WILL HIT UP HWY F!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
wow...so 94 west to 67 south
That was all you had to say, well type...LOL
Thanks for the consideration of the shitty HWY traffic...dont know for sure if I will show up so if Im not there please dont wait for me

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Cant make it. Got my MSF course starting tonight at 6.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts