Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
friday night (july 2nd already?)

took me forever in a day to figure out how to start a post.. i suppose it would help if i could read lol anyways i was just wonderin if anyone was thinkin about goin out and riding friday nite? i wont get off work til about ehh 10ish so if anyone would be interested i could meet up with em? btw im not sure if ill make it all the way out to brookfield square on sat maybe i could meet ya guys "on the route" somewhere? maybe mcd's or something... of course all with weather permitting.. im sure itll be fine i bet itll rain in the morning and nothing at nite... damn weathermen! holla back woowoo :alky

·
Registered
88 Posts
I does look like it's going to be a good night to ride, I guess we should expect mid 50s in July :p Sadly I'll be swilling a 40 of Old English 800 HG (yeah the 8.0%) tonight that my friend picked up :alky , hopefully the inevitable shitfest afterwards won't ruin the weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I definately plan on being out tonight especially since a better part of this weekend and Monday might be shot because of the rain.

Stephanie, sorry for not wanting to go riding last night, like I said when we spoke, I was hanging out at Wayne's shop, needed a night off because I was just plain old tired, and I had plans with a friend that had been giving me crap since I hadn't seen her in a while because I've been riding so much lately.

So, who's coming out, what are we doing, and where are we riding?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doh.. i just messaged u ... uhh i dont know im not probly gettin off work til around ehh 10ish-1030 so i dont care id like to say i could set somethin up but ur better at that lol just pick wherever and ill probly have to meet up with u but i just wanna get out cuz its lookin like crap this weekend =)

its okay i wanted to get out but i just fell right back asleep ive been goin non stop and didnt get any the last couple nites it sucked cuz i didnt wanna waste a night off but i needed it

COME ON EVERYONE... LETS GO RIDE!!!

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Yaaaa.... I'll be up north for da weekend. ya der hey.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Where are we meeting? 10:30 is a pretty late start time but I should be able to make it

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well if bri sets up somethin u guys can start earlier and ill meet up with ya .. bri.. whered u go? ya der hey.. hmm interesting..

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
are we going to have "pimpfest" on water street tonight?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey whatever sounds good to me as long as i get out =p

·
Registered
46 Posts
have to work till close again at the store....maybe afterwards.....

·
Registered
177 Posts
davisa said:
are we going to have "pimpfest" on water street tonight?
pimpfest I'm in! :alky

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what time are you closin?? im not gettin done til later either but meet up with us?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so should we just make it for water then later??

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i guess ill just have to meet everyone down there?? if everyone wants to meet up on water @ 11 thats cool with me... right by water st brewery that side road?? i duno what its called or if any one has any other suggestions??

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Nick, give me a call if you want to get together with us tonight...I know it'll be after 12:30am but we always end up on Water St. and are there until well after 2:00am

--------

Great, Brian's coming out...that means we'll be wavin' at scooters all night :twofinger

--------

Those of you that are available around 8-9pm let Dave and I know where you would like to meet and where you would like to go. We usually meet at Brookfield Square or Starbucks on HWY 100 just because it's pretty much a central location for everybody to gather at. We usually don't go to/end up on Water St. until sometime after 12 -12:30am.

Or if you'd like we could all meet at my house and just chill outside for a while, maybe throw some brats/hot dogs on the grill and figure out where we would like to go from there.

I'm totally open for tonight...Let me know what you would like to do!

·
Registered
46 Posts
will do Briann probably see ya down there

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Great, Brian's coming out...that means we'll be wavin' at scooters all night :twofinger

moses...I seem to recall from a previous post that you are also were wavin' at the scooters :blowme :boids:

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
REDVFR said:

moses...I seem to recall from a previous post that you are also were wavin' at the scooters :blowme :boids:
I only do it now because you made it cool to do so :twofinger

1 - 20 of 35 Posts