Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone bored like I am.....If so let me know I could use a ride tonight sayyyy 8ish. It feels great outside hopefully the rain will hold out. This is prolly the first fiance free friday I have had in a lonnnnnngggg time. So hit me up.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
sukemecuke said:
dang really? I haven't looked at the weather at all.
Pretty strong thunderstorm is coming up from the South but moving at .001 Mph. So once it gets here, there really isn't any waiting till it stops.

Though you can always look into pitch black darkness and the rain stops as opposed to looking at a light. One of Mike's ideas.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dang but the radar has alot of green showing up.....ughhh that sucks. I wanted to ride cause it looks like the last chance for a couple of days for me. Fiance gets back in town tomorrow and then I have to do all kinds of random crap.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
sukemecuke said:
dang but the radar has alot of green showing up.....ughhh that sucks. I wanted to ride cause it looks like the last chance for a couple of days for me. Fiance gets back in town tomorrow and then I have to do all kinds of random crap.
Yeah, my blow up doll never complains.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I didn't look at the Radar last night and I kinda regretted it. I was scared riding home but I made it.
I think I was underwater at one point. I swear I saw a fish go by. Damn boots were full of water when I got home.
I actually am being forced to play Socom2 tonight by my other non-riding buddies. they bitch if I ride with you guys too much.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could imagine. My fiance is cool with me doing what ever I want most of the time, but she has been out of town for the last little while visiting her parents and stuff. So she comes home tomorrow and I have to help her move. Then tomorrow I gotta work on my jeep and help her move. Then sun. I have to help a friend work on his jeep. Then mon. I have to move the woman into her new place. Then tues. I gotta start doing homework and prep. for my final. SO I may get a day or so sometime next week to ride. Hey but I got that bolt today for my bike.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Ask mizzle636 to check in that bag of bolts to see if one of those bolts are in there. Or you can go get the bag from him.

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Down here in South Carolina it is raining devils and pitchforks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts