Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday NIGHT ride (aug 5)

Riding out around 10:30 - 11:00pm friday night. Going out to Ale House or something like that.

Anybody that wants to ride, meet me at Sal's resturaunt by 10:30.

Post up if you're coming.

Edit: I may ride earlier as well. Lemmie know if you want to ride before it gets late.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
10:30 past everyone's bed time, or everyone's significant other will not let them out on friday nights?

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
SalKhan said:
Grounded?

Yeah you know the woman has b!tched that I haven't spent anytime with her lately. I still have to fabricate a skid plate for my jeep this evening after work. So tonight I def. have to spend it with her.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
SalKhan said:
It's funny... You'll rarely hear a guy say that. :D

yeah that is very very true. Cause she is like you don't even care that you don't spend any time with me do you? I, of course think to myself, well there are times more than others that I need you around. Otherwise I would rather be out riding my bike, working on my jeep, or hangin with my friends. Naturally I don't day that or else I would be cut off for weeks.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aight.....sooo.....Scratch the above plans.

Headed to Rockingham tonite after all (someone gave me a free pass).

If anyone wants to go, you've got to be able to meet me in Sanford at 7:00 sharp!

If you want to roll with me, post up in here, or call me at work and I'll give you directions on where to meet me. 919-776-6698 is my work number.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I'm the kid of the group, past my bedtime lol

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
sukemecuke said:
yeah that is very very true. Cause she is like you don't even care that you don't spend any time with me do you? I, of course think to myself, well there are times more than others that I need you around. Otherwise I would rather be out riding my bike, working on my jeep, or hangin with my friends. Naturally I don't day that or else I would be cut off for weeks.
IF you can't speak your mind with someone you spend most of your time with, or even possibly live with, then who can you?

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
SalKhan said:
IF you can't speak your mind with someone you spend most of your time with, or even possibly live with, then who can you?

with a woman you have to pick and choose your battles. I wanted to go to sleep so I just did the bare minimum for her to let me go to bed.

·
Registered
355 Posts
thats fuckin funny :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
355 Posts
TRaGiK said:
Aight.....sooo.....Scratch the above plans.

Headed to Rockingham tonite after all (someone gave me a free pass).

If anyone wants to go, you've got to be able to meet me in Sanford at 7:00 sharp!

If you want to roll with me, post up in here, or call me at work and I'll give you directions on where to meet me. 919-776-6698 is my work number.
whats goin on there...that big bike bash or whatever it is?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts