Sport Bikes banner

Friday night get together... last pics are the bomb!!

2K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  badgixxer 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
. .........

Attachments

#3 ·
.. ........

Attachments

#4 ·
... .......

Attachments

#5 ·
.... ......

Attachments

#6 ·
..... .....

Attachments

#7 ·
...... ....

Attachments

#8 ·
....... ...

Attachments

#10 ·
Hey hey hey, another great night out....sucks I couldn't be there with you all! Well well Lisa finally gave a little up to CJ!!!! Dave is now a Happy Man, and I am jealous. So who is the better kisser Lisa or CJ? thats my question? maybe I'll just have to find out for myself, LMAO!

Did I see Cherries, that rocks!!!!

CJ....love the festive socks, they look so familiar! you can borrow them any time you want! HEHEHE

So when is the next get together? I am all over it, as long as it falls on a weekend my daughter is at her fathers!

Dave- who got the strange phone calls last night? ya know the ones where you bust out the cell, and call the first person your finger lands on, and start belting out a tune?

Nice pix, they turned out better than the ones Dan took!!!!! he needs a few lessons Dave!

#13 ·
Cost of bowling: $8
Cost of drinks: $50
Cost of pool: $1.25/game
Cost of kiss: $86, a cell phone, and no internet for a week
Having the kiss saved digitally forever - Priceless.

Listening to a drunken dave run all over Romines screaming about the pic was the best.

Cj

#14 ·
sexNstillettos said:
Cost of kiss: $86, a cell phone, and no internet for a week
i got my cash and cell phone back and shes letting me have 10 minutes a day for the computer not including grabbing more movies.

well worth it if you ask me. i cant wait for the next night out cuz maybe well see even more action. she doesnt want to admit it but you know she liked it. afterall, if she didnt like it, would she do it more than once?

i knew as soon as i said what i did, she would kiss you. damn why didnt i think of saying that sooner?!?

#15 ·
Hot damn, dem some nice pics! :leghump

#16 ·
sweetnlow said:
Nice pix, they turned out better than the ones Dan took!!!!!
when is he gonna upload them (in another thread)?

mike has movies so im hoping he'll post them up as well.

#17 ·
Good job on the pics Dave! That was just too funny when you were out the sunroof though ...

Me: Dave, put your seat belt on!
Dave: Actually, it is on. O! I almost chopped off my adam's apple. O snap! I just snapped a pic!

LOL! I was laughing like the whole ride home, chewing my gum. I ended up biting my cheek! Damn you Dave!
FUN time everyone! Glad we made it out there. Haven't seen most of you in a while. And we ended up getting home just in time too, before the real rain came.

#19 ·
Damn CJ never noticed how nice your butt was. But whats with the 1 pic u look scared?? Looks like you guys had fun I'm glad I wasn't there I think my top bowling score is around 80 tops. That camera must go through batteries left and right I don't think you even turn it off

#24 ·
ruger2245 said:
That blonde is so pretty!
no doubt. but what everyone really wants to know is... how the hell did i get her??

#25 ·
Jokertlr said:
I'll need someone to host them...
at least let me get them. ill edit them and throw them on a dvd to share with everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.