Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disclaimers:

- Most of these were photochopped pretty bad to enhance the picture since I took most of them without a flash so as not to disturb the rider.

- The police do know that we are there as seen in the first picture. His face is chopped to protect his identity.

- Protection is a huge concern. Most riders were in full leathers. If not most were wearing helmet, gloves, jacket, and knee pads.

- Some of these pictures do involve illegal activities, including fire. You've been warned, so if you don't believe in viewing such activities, please close this thread immediately!

- IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T!!!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The cop was interested in seeing how fast the bikes were going. The fastest pocketbike was clocked at 27mph (there is a GRC pocketbike that wasn't in attendance that is capable of 40+ mph). The fastest fiddy was clocked at 38mph. One guy was clocked at 31mph while riding a wheelie on a fiddy towards the cop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The is what you do when you run out of gas and all that's left is mixed gas for the pocketbikes

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These next two pictures show a 3 year old girl (and her father) riding a Suzuki fiddy with huge training wheels, the bike is equiped with a restrictor bolt, and she is wearing full gear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Even though it looks like he's on fire in this pic, he really isn't. He was trying to extinguish the remainder of the fire after he decided it wasn't a really good idea

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I didn't see anything wrong with those pics... Good fun thats not hurting anyone is alright by me. If laws were always protected by common sense as they were with that particular police officer life would be much better.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Friday night was an awesome experience. The festivities (every Friday) start at 9pm and run until the early hours of the morning. The Oval Track is in an industrial park such as Tower Road - imagine Tower Road but even more out in the middle of nowhere. Since it was pretty cold Friday night we took off at around 2am (and there was a ride the next morning), but on warm nights it will go on sometimes as late as 4am. I plan on going back a couple more times this year.

Saturday night a bunch of us got together and went to a club...free drink party :alky I'm posting these pics because a couple of you know a couple of the people (ie GODFATHER, sweetsexyzx7r, and Chills)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Teh Shocker!!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jokertlr said:
I didn't see anything wrong with those pics... Good fun thats not hurting anyone is alright by me. If laws were always protected by common sense as they were with that particular police officer life would be much better.
Mike, I don't think this could be said any better.

He was totally cool. The first thing he said when he pulled up was "Now that is cool". As he was leaving he told us to be safe and do him one favor, keep the big bikes and cars off the track.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Moses said:
The Oval Track is in a hidden/undisclosed location.
not anymore if they told you where it is. :twofinger

sorry man but you know i have to have fun with you. :lol

your new friends look like theyre taking care of you. :a2

1 - 20 of 23 Posts