Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night - Rolling out to Ale House again (or something like that) for late night "socializing". Prolly roll there around 10:00 - 11:00 or so, and chill for a couple hours like last weekend.

Saturday - Ride from whenever to whenever. Everyone tell me what time they want to roll out. I'm DEFINATELY going to Old Liberty Rd this time...I've made plans for this shit 3 or 4 times, and they keep getting fucked up....NOT THIS TIME! We'll go make a few laps of that road, and see if we can find some more like it around there (meaning: We'll get lost, prolly not find anything, and end up taking 3 hours to get back home).

Post up if you wanna roll either/both days.

·
Registered
355 Posts
oh yea! its gonna be great......mang! :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
ill roll on saterday. Friday night ill play by ear.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i should be able to roll to old liberty on saturday. just post up details of when and where meeting at. michael's in chapell hill maybe?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about meeting at the corner of 64 and 15/501. That's pretty much the half way point to old liberty for everyone.

As for the time, you tell me. I'm not hard to please.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aight....here's da dealio...

FRIDAY:
Meet at Sal's resturaunt at 9:30ish tonite. As soon as he closes up shop, we'll roll (as long as Sal's still in for this shit).

SATURDAY:
9am, meet at the corner of 64 and 15/501. There's a citgo maybe 200 - 300 yards from the exit from the crossroads. Kazlab will meet those of you that don't know where I'm talking about, and lead you to the meeting spot. Once again, 9am is when ALL of us meet AT the Citgo....not the time to meet Kazlab.

We'll ride for a few hours (most likely).

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aight...so tonite is a confused fucking mess....MAYBE we meet at Sal's at 9:30....maybe not.

I'll post up again in a while.

·
Registered
355 Posts
pull your head outta your ass ....will!!!!!!!!!1 :eek:nfloor

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah yeah yeah. :p

So who's definately in for tomorrow? Tomorrow's plans will NOT be fucked up like tonite's (unless something crazy happens).

Post up bitches.

·
Registered
791 Posts
gixxer42 said:
i'm working until midnight :mad: so if anyone plans on riding after midnight i'm in.
midnight seems like an odd hour to leave. where do u work.

Saterday ~ ill wake my ass and and meet at 64/501 gas station, If im not there at 9am, give me 15 minutes of "i got lost" time. Thats the same gas station we met at before the MTN trip right ???

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aight...here's the deal. everyone that wants to ride (er...eat...er...whateva), meet up at Sal's Resturaunt (Long John SIlvers for those not in the know) at 10:00 tonite.

From there, we go eat. Don't know where yet, but we'll figure that out then.

Who's coming?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
OK, I'll be there...I haven't ate yet so lets eat somewhere decent..
cmon out mpower, I wanna check out your bike...B I might still be around at 12:00 call me...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts