Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone up for a ride? i'm game to meet up anywhere, anytime after 4pm

:popcorn

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Wish I could but will be headed to the condo in tampa after class lets out friday. I also get to pick up my new lil toy to since I got a delivery from post office today.

·
Sinner Saint Racing
561 Posts
I'm down for a ride. post it up

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, got a few peeps that are in! Let's meet at the Bartow Sunoco(since the last couple rides were North) and pick a destination when we meet.

So, 530pm at the Bartow Sunoco, 545pm KSU, work for you guys?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I gotta work till 8pm.. "Sad Face"

Anybody riding this weekend?

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
I might be riding out to Sarastoa this weekend. Theres some big bike thing out there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might be riding out to Sarastoa this weekend. Theres some big bike thing out there.
Kevo, can you setup a post with details for this? Or PM me? I may be able to make that ride if your looking for more bikes...

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
Well it turns out the thing in Sarasota is just a stunt spot.

But there is a bike show and poker run in SANFORD, just east of Orlando.

·
Registered
15 Posts
But there is a bike show and poker run in SANFORD, just east of Orlando.[/QUOTE]

Any info on the Sanford Show / Poker Run would be greatly appreciated. The wife and I are interested in meeting some of the sportbike community. All of our current friends are only into HD's and don't really want my "obnoxious" sportbike making them look bad.
Although... I may have fueled that when one asked me what type of Harley I was intending to purchase after I expressed my interest in a motorcycle. I stated,"Me buy a Harley? I'm not some old fart!". (Hmmm... so that's what my foot tastes like:dunno).

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
Umm, hold on im trying to find the flyer for the Sanford shindig.

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
Orlando Fz6, sorry I thought the Sanford thing was this weekend.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Orlando Fz6, sorry I thought the Sanford thing was this weekend.
No prob... I did find an old flyer though:

Thunder in the Streets | Sanford Alive After 5 Event Headquarters :: Historic Sanford Welcome Center :: Florida :: | Chamber, Sanfords, View, Commerce, Contact (Hope the link works)

Maybe it'll repeat this year October?

Anyway.... I'll keep watching posts. The wifey isn't into rides as far as Lakeland. Let me know if anyone arranges something closer to Orlando on a weekend.

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
Ill be riding tonight if anyone wants to ride. I'll ride anywhere and I ride til about 4am saturday. Text me 604-5727, Kevo

·
Sinner Saint Racing
561 Posts
Well, looks like I'm stuck at home with my granddaughter. If my wife makes it home by 5:30, I can make it. I'm only about 15 min from the sunoco, maybe less than 15.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good ride 2nite, home just before the bugs and dark.

Sparky, sorry we missed ya, hope to catch you again soon.

361d1ss, sorry we missed you 2, didn't hear from you and waited at Sunoco til shortly after 6, hope all is well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts