Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok whos down for a ride friday night.... bike is running and i wana get out with some peeps to have some fun..... come on yall lets get a good ride goin :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
When and where?

I've got the whole day off...State Fair in the morning/afternoon...riding in the afternoon/evening

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i should be back from chitown by 7-730 so anytime after that....

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
R1CK said:
wheres my keg? procrastinating bitch. :popcorn
wheres your keg!!! wheres my party assfuck :bitchslap :urowned

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone has any suggestions where we can head out to..... all i wana so is ride :fiddy dont care where

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
I work till 6 but I am down to ride. As for where? I don't care, just riding is enough for me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm up for it. I haven't been out with too many people lately. I met up with Todd (Murf99) and Malik Ross the other night. They seemed like good company. What time and place are you guys meeting up?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'll be out riding in the afternoon in the Madison area if you guys are headed up that way.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
CrAZyMaRtiN said:
anyone has any suggestions where we can head out to..... all i wana so is ride :fiddy dont care where
I can give ya one. :D

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jake why dont u come visit mil-town this weekend??

·
Registered
156 Posts
I still see that no one has answered the age-old question. When and where?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
CrAZyMaRtiN said:
Jake why dont u come visit mil-town this weekend??
I'm playing in a day-long volleyball tournament on Saturday and then I'll most likely be healing all day long on Sunday. :bitchslap

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how about we ride to the state fair........... meet up at oscars or somehing then head down there............... here is my number 1-414-534-5535....... yall can reach me on there

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
moresoever575 said:
I still see that no one has answered the age-old question. When and where?
Hell yeah! This is why when I plan a ride there is a time and meeting place...destination can be figured out then and there.

Martin, Scorpion and I are waiting to hear something. I've been calling your number in New Berlin all day long...no answer, no machine, nothing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts