·
Cheap Bastid
6,366 Posts

·
5,547 Posts

·
Cheap Bastid
6,366 Posts
Jay, were you the one that got upset w/ me when I posted a link to the same file or was that someone else? :dunno

EDIT: nm... I just remembered it was some kid on www.ex-500.com or somethin... he was all pissed off cuz i was "keeping money out of the economy" or somethin :rolleyes

Anyway, if this link somehow becomes lost or anything, like I said I've got the same file backed up on my server if anyone needs it.

Jay, how bout we make this thread a sticky?

·
Registered
769 Posts
I think I got the file from you oreo sometime last year, my wife took it printed it off at the local kinkos type store cost us like $10 and then she bought a hard binder and put a enlarged print of my bike on the front <3

·
5,547 Posts
OreoGaborio said:
Jay, were you the one that got upset w/ me when I posted a link to the same file or was that someone else? :dunno

EDIT: nm... I just remembered it was some kid on www.ex-500.com or somethin... he was all pissed off cuz i was "keeping money out of the economy" or somethin :rolleyes

Anyway, if this link somehow becomes lost or anything, like I said I've got the same file backed up on my server if anyone needs it.

Jay, how bout we make this thread a sticky?
Wasn't me man, I could care less. Hell I paid $59.95 for my service manual, well actually it was a Christmas present from my wife. Sure I can make it a Sticky but I don't want hear whining and complaining about to many Stickies like we had in the past. Deal?

·
Cheap Bastid
6,366 Posts
That's fine, it's your call... Just figured this would be a lot more helpful than some of the other stickies we've got up there.

·
EET FUK
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Grimy said:
I think I got the file from you oreo sometime last year, my wife took it printed it off at the local kinkos type store cost us like $10 and then she bought a hard binder and put a enlarged print of my bike on the front <3

yeah i went to kinkos and it was like 165 bucks to print it haha

·
5,547 Posts
brandon2286 said:
yeah i went to kinkos and it was like 165 bucks to print it haha
At that price it sounds like you would be better off just buying one from your local Kawasaki dealership. Man that's one expensive Kinkos. That's like 50 cents a copy.

·
EET FUK
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah exactly how much it was i just got my boss to print it out for me at the office on the printer fo free

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Woot! I downloaded the file.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Has the file been taken down? I clicked the 'free' link and it said the pdf file could not be read? When opened the pages were blanK?

·
Registered
167 Posts
OreoGaborio said:
try right click, save as.

if that doesn't work, lemme know & I'll post the link to the copy on my server.

Trying now. It seems to just be stuck? The file is moving, but there is no Download Rate: Or Transfer Rate: Maybe the server is busy or something? I'll keep trying. Thanks for the help.

·
5,547 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
ZZRrocket said:
There's nothing wrong with the link for the free service manual. The PDF.file is 19.14mb. My computer downloaded the file in less than a minute and I was able to view the entire service manual with no problems.

http://members.aol.com/fiveliterstang95/public/ZX6R_00-02_Service_Manual.pdf

Well, I tried it again and I was able to download the file in less than a minute, but when I go to open it I get, "THERE WAS A PROBLEM READING THIS DOCUMENT" Who knows? I'm glad I bought the one from ebay. Used it today for my first oil change. :) The compression connectors were a bit of a pain, but I was patient and didn't scratch anything. :banana

·
5,547 Posts
AZdroptop said:
Well, I tried it again and I was able to download the file in less than a minute, but when I go to open it I get, "THERE WAS A PROBLEM READING THIS DOCUMENT" Who knows? I'm glad I bought the one from ebay. Used it today for my first oil change. :) The compression connectors were a bit of a pain, but I was patient and didn't scratch anything. :banana

What??? I just scrolled through all 332 pages of the file and can see all the print just fine. It was at 109 %. I'm having a really hard time understanding why your having trouble. Jay

1 - 20 of 41 Posts