Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife wants to part with her 20 year old Umbrella Cockatoo parrot. This bird per her request must got to a female( she says males wont take care of her). Corkie comes with a very nice cage and toys. She does bite people she does not know but is very friendly to the ones that take care her. She requires a lot of attention and can at times be boisturous at times. She has a fun character within herself, she is very cuddly and plays fetch with toys, she also like showers and walks outside. I have ridden around with her on my mountain bike along with the R1. She likes hanging out on her perch outside and enjoys her favorite food of pizza. Please call my wife for anymore info or to schedule a appointment to visit her.
Kym 414-801-8954

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
wow these birds are a big investment in time and money. just wonder why you giving it up?

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Yeah if anyone is interested ..................RESEARCH FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We dont have the time to spend with her anymore and she craves attention. They live to be around 80 years so yes please do some research.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Corkie is a great bird.

A year ago, Tom got himself a german shepherd puppy. That puppy is almost a year old. This last Christmas, he gave me a mini dachshund puppy. With two dogs, we cant let her out as much and its not fair to her. It was a hard decision and one that was not made quickly or lightly but I need to do whats in the best interest of my beloved pet. She is a great bird and is a big committment, one that I did not think I would be in the position of having to give up. She just deserves someone that can give her attention and time. With a husband, kids, and two dogs that person is no longer me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts