Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hollywood Reporter

Yeah...this came out of nowhere. I didn't see Freddy VS Jason...hell, I haven't seen either of their movies, as I don't enjoy watching Horror movies (boring) but I'd definitely go see this just for Bruce. :cool:

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I will definatley go see that. I love the Evil Dead trilogy and Ash is the man. This will be the perfect way to end the retarded amount of Freddy and Jason movies. Time to put them movies to rest and what better way to do that then to have Ash kick both their asses! :hshot

·
Registered
149 Posts
i wanna see micheal myers,chuckie and possibly swamp thing thrown into the mix somehow :twofinger :hshot

·
Registered
654 Posts
Bruce is the man "Come get some", ive watched army of darkness sooo many times, yet never get sick of it. Thats sounds like a good movie

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
i was wondering if it would be good ash or bad ash.

:biggrinag or :devil

sounds like it'll be Bad Ash. :D

edit: the article says 'anti-hero'. i assumed that ment bad ash but i actually think it'll be good ash, the more i think about it.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
It'll be the guy with the gun :D

EDIT: Hmm... I don't know how good it'll be without Sam directing--Bruce always gave a LOT of credit to Sam for the way the ED's turned out...

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
Hell yea. Those movies are bad ass. Just make another one. Screw freddy and Jason.
+1.
Bruce Campbell = Best actor EVER :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts