Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pull into this shit town my parents call home yesterday, and there is a Blue SI with white rims, etc.....totally just like mine....

Then today, I cruise out to their property, and there is an Effing Smokin' Joe! :headbang

Weird. This town has a population of 1, 092.....wouldn't it be weird if the same guy had both? I'd feel bad saying "hey dude, nice car/bike. I have the same one. " LMAO

Shhesh. Jockin' my stylee. :dunno

Cj

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
everyone wants to be like the C to the j.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before you know it, he'll start buying excessive amounts of make-up, listening to Norah Jones, and putting hello kitty on everything. LOL

·
Registered
177 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Before you know it, he'll start buying excessive amounts of make-up, listening to Norah Jones, and putting hello kitty on everything. LOL

Norah Jones is the shit! Are you into Diana Krall?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RC51 said:
Norah Jones is the shit! Are you into Diana Krall?
Sure am! Along with Liz Phair, etc...and my all time favorite - PATSY CLINE...hehehe..kinda in said genre...

·
Registered
177 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Sure am! Along with Liz Phair, etc...and my all time favorite - PATSY CLINE...hehehe..kinda in said genre...
Can't really say that I'm into Patsy all that much.

Are you planning on going to see Norah in September? I'm thinking about getting some tickets, but none of my friends have any interest in Jazz

SHit I just noticed that Diana Krall will be here next month, But I'll be in Vegas :cry

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RC51 said:
Can't really say that I'm into Patsy all that much.

Are you planning on going to see Norah in September? I'm thinking about getting some tickets, but none of my friends have any interest in Jazz

SHit I just noticed that Diana Krall will be here next month, But I'll be in Vegas :cry
OOh, I wanna go I wanna go! I'll let you take me, but you have to ride on the back of my bike.....muhahahahaha

J/K But I would really like to go so keep me posted.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
...but you have to ride on the back of my bike...
I would pay to see this :2eek :eek:

:twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts