Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
fun times... it was great meeting you all - Tony, Will, and Heather. Tony, thanks for leading the way home. Certainly a memorable first experience on the track, popping my first wheelie. Gotta work on the timing and break the 12sec mark.
 

·
All red all the time...
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you had fun, man. I felt the same way when I first tried it.
As far as the wheelie goes, you actually pulled it off pretty good. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
951 Posts
MotoRaider said:
fun times... it was great meeting you all - Tony, Will, and Heather. Tony, thanks for leading the way home. Certainly a memorable first experience on the track, popping my first wheelie. Gotta work on the timing and break the 12sec mark.
:(

Wish I could have been there... I had lots of fun my first time out, too. Good news is that the shoulder is healing up nicely- I've got it out of the sling right now and can move it around some. Hopefully I'll be riding again in another week or two (my grandmother would beat me senseless if she read that). :D
 

·
Titanium Princess
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Great fun. Just so you guys know... that was will on my bike at the top. He about cremed his pants that he almost killed the bike on the start. :eek:nfloor
 

·
All red all the time...
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright people...time to post up your best times. For some reason, I couldn't duplicate my last run of 11.45.

11.60 @ 121.69 mph.
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
3 of my passes, it didn't give me my time, but I'm betting they sucked anyway.

Best pass of the nite was 12.05 @ 119.30. Couldn't get my head in the game or something last night, because my 60 ft times were the worst I've ever got on anything.

My one and only pass on Heathers bike with worlds worst launch yielded a 12.51 @ 117.59. I could easily get hers down in to the 11's with a couple more passes.
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
suwand28 said:
And basically, this is what I look like from Will's point of view, a blur....:D
<going through excuses in my head....>

Umm....
I uh....
Wasn't feeling good, didn't have my right jacket with me, was worried about my tank bag being stolen, and that's why you beat me. To much pressure from everything else. :D

Nah, actually what it was is I didn't want to beat you. If I beat you every pass, you'd lose interest in drag racing, and wouldn't want to come back anymore. :twofinger
 

·
Titanium Princess
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
TRaGiK said:
Nah, actually what it was is I didn't want to beat you. If I beat you every pass, you'd lose interest in drag racing, and wouldn't want to come back anymore. :twofinger

Riiiiiiiiiiggghhhhtt



Ok my best time was 13.60 @ 106.41 MPH
 

·
All red all the time...
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TRaGiK said:
<going through excuses in my head....>

Umm....
I uh....
Wasn't feeling good, didn't have my right jacket with me, was worried about my tank bag being stolen, and that's why you beat me. To much pressure from everything else. :D

Nah, actually what it was is I didn't want to beat you. If I beat you every pass, you'd lose interest in drag racing, and wouldn't want to come back anymore. :twofinger
Dude...your plan backfired. Now that I've beaten you. There's actually no point in going back. Had I not beaten you, I'd be wanting to go every week just to try and beat you! :D


:joke
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
Well, lets not forget those first 2 runs where I spanked you terribly. One of which you got ahead of me, and I passed you on the back tire.

Next time, MAYBE you get get a perfect day, and win EVERY race. :D
 

·
All red all the time...
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What?!? When?!?! I don't recall! You got proof? :D :lao

(stupid timing mechanisms)
 

·
Titanium Princess
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Ooooh snap!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top