Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a silver bike with frame sliders that look good? Since the archives are down, haven't been able to look at the old thread. I'm leaning toward LSL sliders, but don't know whether to go with the black or silver.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would get the black because silver on the silver frame would not look as good as black on silver. I ordered the motovation frame sliders which should be here soon. You can see what they look like here: http://www.motovationusa.com/2004FZ600.html. They should look good

·
Registered
72 Posts
The motovation sliders are slick.. not the best looking things but what matters is the protection more than the looks.. They are close to half price the lsl sliders and actually stick out a little farther.

·
Registered
39 Posts
LSL frame sliders

I installed a set of the Spiegler LSL in the silver. Although a bit more expensive, they fit and look great on the silver FZ6. Btw, the silver is actually the natural aluminum with maybe a clear iridite finish (i.e. they aren't painted silver).
If you order these (through a dealer), there is 2 separate part numbers: one for the mounting kit parts and one for the "crash pads".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts