Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a group of bikes together for a ride from the fox Vally area to a unknown point. Open for ideas. Group rides are always fun and the b***** the group the more power we comand on the road. Any weekend is good understanding that every one works during the week. We might not know one another but we are all brothers and sisters when we are on 2 wheels. Looking to make new friends please respond back to this page and tell me what u think

·
Registered
112 Posts
did you not see the post we had 2 groups of 20 + riders go through within 35 miles of your area that is im assumming you are reffering to fox vally by durand wis?

·
Registered
112 Posts
im trying to get a ride/event going to get riders from wis/mn /iowa together find me on face book lets ride !!!! brad wilking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya that would b cool the best I can say is to go to that web sight FVSR . Com thy seem to have every thing already in the works track days group rides a bunch of guys ranging in age from 25 to 45 or so and from what I can tell thy have hade this riding group for more then 5 years looks like thy do out of state trips 2 like down to deals gap and different racetracks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I.m one of the moderators at fvsr.com yes we have had this group for many years (10). We do group rides, group trackdays, gap trips etc... But, there are a few guys on the site from Minnesota mengo is from your area and he knows tons of roads. Also a few of us have been coming over to the western side of the state (LaCroose area) where the roads are way better! maybe we could hook up fro a ride over there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts