Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
So slanted. They talk about rising deaths but they don't say that the people who are most likely to die on motorcycles don't even ride sportbikes. What happened sucks but the article should of left it at that instead of persuing sensationalist crap.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
...and in a parallel but unrelated story, a man driving a Toyota Land Cruiser was forced off the road yesterday into a roll-over by a percariously placed deer carcas.

"The deer aproached me at an alarming rate of speed. It wasn't visible until it was right in front of me, since my telephone was ringing and I had to change the radio station. I dind't want to hit the deer for fear of causing body damage to my Land Cruiser... something like that can really wreak havoc with a paint job - not to mention bend a rim or something. Anyway, once I spotted the dead deer, the vehicle oversponded to my emergency evasive manuvers (hard left, followed by an immediate hard right on the steering wheel). The vehicle then carreened out of control and proceeded to flip me. What a shame..." stated victim Haywood Jablowme.

This is the third incodent in Waukesha County this month in which dangerously placed road debris has run an unsuspecting driver off the road. "It's dangerous! I don't know what that deer corpse was doing in the middle of the road, but it's very unsafe. My car was almost run out of control by a dead racoon just last week." said local resident Oliver Kloseoff "Someone should really do something about it..."

As usual, the deer carcas was unavalible for coment...

--There, do I get a editor position in the Liberal Media?!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Murf99 said:
...and in a parallel but unrelated story, a man driving a Toyota Land Cruiser was forced off the road yesterday into a roll-over by a percariously placed deer carcas.

"The deer aproached me at an alarming rate of speed. It wasn't visible until it was right in front of me, since my telephone was ringing and I had to change the radio station. I dind't want to hit the deer for fear of causing body damage to my Land Cruiser... something like that can really wreak havoc with a paint job - not to mention bend a rim or something. Anyway, once I spotted the dead deer, the vehicle oversponded to my emergency evasive manuvers (hard left, followed by an immediate hard right on the steering wheel). The vehicle then carreened out of control and proceeded to flip me. What a shame..." stated victim Haywood Jablowme.

This is the third incodent in Waukesha County this month in which dangerously placed road debris has run an unsuspecting driver off the road. "It's dangerous! I don't know what that deer corpse was doing in the middle of the road, but it's very unsafe. My car was almost run out of control by a dead racoon just last week." said local resident Oliver Kloseoff "Someone should really do something about it..."

As usual, the deer carcas was unavalible for coment...

--There, do I get a editor position in the Liberal Media?!
That was awesome :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts