Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found an 03 R1 for $7695 Im thinking its a good deal with no miles its brand new at a dealership. What do you think?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sell me your 929... J/k I would buy that R1 if it was near me, hell 5900 isn't worth it for a 4 year old 929 if I could a brand new R1 for 2k more.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me from a dealership.

·
Registered
681 Posts
$7920 is KBB used retail......I'd say 7695 OTD for a 2 yr left over would be a good deal.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im thinking of going to check it out on fri since that is the next avaliable day I got to go. I also found an ad for a business that had a fire and they apparently are selling alot of inventory for cheap. The ad says bring your trailers! :lol

·
Registered
681 Posts
pfd53 said:
Im thinking of going to check it out on fri since that is the next avaliable day I got to go. I also found an ad for a business that had a fire and they apparently are selling alot of inventory for cheap. The ad says bring your trailers! :lol
PM me that dealer!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Not a bad deal, to bad you took such a major step down from a Honda to a Yamiblah.... :twofinger

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont have the ad infront of me now I'll pm you guys later tonight when I get home. I have nothing against honda I have nothing but good things to say about them. Im just more or less curious of whats all out there. Ive rode honda and Ive rode ducati I would like to ride everything just to see whats out there but that could get expensive fast. So if I get the R1 I plan on having it for quite awhile but who knows. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts