·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahah j/k man

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
actually, i think that's him and his wife taking their newborn home from the hospital :lao

edit: that avatar cracks me up. I mean, I knew Jesus could do a lot of stuff, but it never crossed my mind that he could wheelie so well, or that he had an entire stunt crew. Man, what can't he do.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mucho Gonzales said:
actually, i think that's him and his wife taking their newborn home from the hospital :lao

edit: that avatar cracks me up. I mean, I knew Jesus could do a lot of stuff, but it never crossed my mind that he could wheelie so well, or that he had an entire stunt crew. Man, what can't he do.
:lol :lol :lol its true!

·
Registered
488 Posts
BWAHAHAHAAA!! Permission to take that as my avatar?

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Gives new meaning to riding bitch :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mucho Gonzales said:

THAT girl on the back is a 12 yr old runaway and her two twin boys in the cart with her...... she was probably selling crack for $$ support, when low and behold a guy with no gear, no shirt on a rocket rolls-up and helps her to the methadone clinic.

My $.02

·
Registered
416 Posts
actually that video floated thru here a bit back, they were in front of a grocery store, and she coems out with a cart, he pulls up, she hops on, and they ride off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts