102 Posts
wat a fuckin waste of time.
I think they would have been riding for a month or so. too much fizz

·
Knows nothing
155 Posts
cajunTLR said:
Ok I should have titled it "Lame ass video of Squids"
Yep. :D I didn't see the kid falling off the bike because I had to stop the video. I swear I was actually losing brain cells watching/listening to that crap.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
ok i just have to speak my mind on this one.. in caps.

WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU DO ALL THAT STUPID CRAP FOR (which... whatever.. it's your life. If you want to do all of that and post it on the web to look like an ass.. fine. whatever) WITH YOUR HELMET LOCKED ONTO THE SIDE OF THE BIKE?!!

I don't care about my 5 minutes. Someone get those assholes off of bikes. Darwin's gonna get them, and they are going to make us look worse in the process. Get those pinche calrons on BMX's.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
4 minutes of video...20 seconds of wheelies. no tits or cunt shots. i outta kick your ass for wasting my time.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
best part was them riding around with their helmets attached to the bike instead of on their heads....

at least they tried ot make a video no matter how lame it is and Hopr your vid is a million times better...

·
Registered
708 Posts
That girl at the begining has mad skillzzzz.....She was able to drag BOTH her feet at slow speeds in between two cars.....Awesome......

I'm not really sure why I wasted another 5 minutes of my life watching this again!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nope that video was definatly taken in Central Florida.
Thats how 89% of puerto ricans ride/act.
The other 10% just put around looking cool on chromed and stretched out busa's.
1% ride like normal people.
Yeah thats pretty much the crap I gotta see every day living in New Puerto Rico, FL. (Ahem, I mean Kissimmee/BVL).
Notice how they all ride GXSR-1000's and R1's and crap?
Preferred bike for a newbie PR.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
What's up with the helmet protecting the rear cowl? Shouldn't that be on their heads? So you're riding... bring a helmet... but don't don it on your crown? Makes no sense.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts