Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
White boys? Those look like latino's to me.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
A repost, but I think it's funny. I do like the music. These guys got flamed hard last time this was posted. My guess is Puerto Ricans, in Miami or PR.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Do you think if I rode around with no shirt, and kept my helmet in my helmet lock I would be as cool as them? Did you guys see those monster wheelies they were riding? that one wheelie had to be at least 10-15 ft. long...I mean...WOW.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not to mention they dare to take BOTH HANDS off the handles, not once or twice, but many many times!!! All i have to say is WOW! One day I wanna be like them so my friends can take a video of me doing all these crazy stunts.....

·
Registered
226 Posts
definitely NOT funny. the only reason i watched the whole thing was cause you said it was funny and i was expecting one of those homo's to dump the bike without his shirt on... thanks for wasting 5 min of my life. Yea and the shit they did on their bikes, i would bet someone riding for 1 month could do most of it. LAME!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Grashopr said:
I can't even watch that whole thing.... Seriously... our local boy's videos are bad... but that just reminds me of Pee Wee's Play House.
Not to mention the wheelies where a blistering 1-1.75 inches tall!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
HAHA! ..man.. I wish I knew how to stand up on my bike too.. that's a bad ass trick! I loved the "look ma, no hands" thing too.. If you're going to make a video, shouldn't you do tricks that most people can't do? or at least tricks that beginners can't do?

·
Banned
558 Posts
what a waste of film... but gotta agree the only good part was the kid falling on his ass while tryin to look cool and jumping off the bike

·
Sandbox hater!!
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok I should have titled it "Lame ass video of Squids"

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
nonono chicanos ... sounds to much like mexicano.... their PR ... big difference......

Anyone know if they originally posted this up on some forum? I'd like to see the original page... To see if they got nice video comments or What the hell was that comments!?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I was just hopin when that broad was dancing she would have shown her boobies. That had to be the most lame video I ever saw!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts