Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoever has access to the pictures might wanna change the forward button to match the theme of the black and blue one :), Unless yall left it that way on purpose :p.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I'll +1 this. It is a little bit annoying.

Of course, the change in case between "ignore" and "REPLY" and "QUOTE" has always bothered me, too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
TheWraith said:
I'll +1 this. It is a little bit annoying.

Of course, the change in case between "ignore" and "REPLY" and "QUOTE" has always bothered me, too.
Hey your good with Photoshop.. can you take a stab at it? I am terrible with making buttons

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Fred said:
Hey your good with Photoshop.. can you take a stab at it? I am terrible with making buttons
Consider it done.

Is it as it was with the contributor image that the buttons have to be the same for all applicable forum skins? If not, I'll make buttons specifically for the dark/blue theme and the light/gray theme separately. If they have to be the same for all skins, not a problem, just need to know.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
if you can make them look like the edit and quote button that would be perfect!

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Hell, that's almost too easy it's not even fun. But, you got it. Give me a few days to trim down this honey-do list and I'll get right on it.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
thanks.. i tried to do the ignore button.. man i fooked that one too :)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
The woman who makes me work is going away on a business trip this Sunday, gone until Wednesday. That means I'll be able to work on them at the end of this weekend ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts