Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just recieved a notice in the mail about the GSXR 20th anniversary. If you dont know what it is they have more information about it on the website and you can also sign up at www.suzukicycles.com/gsxr20. The letter I recieved said that you will recieve one free tshirt, one free ticket to a selected event, and free lunch and beverages for the two days. You must register atleast 7 days before the event. I am planning on going to the June 4th and 5th Suzuki Superbike double header in elkart lake WI. I was just curious if any of the other gsxr owners on this board were planning on attending the event.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
loveMyGsxr1000 said:
Hey everyone, I just recieved a notice in the mail about the GSXR 20th anniversary. If you dont know what it is they have more information about it on the website and you can also sign up at www.suzukicycles.com/gsxr20. The letter I recieved said that you will recieve one free tshirt, one free ticket to a selected event, and free lunch and beverages for the two days. You must register atleast 7 days before the event. I am planning on going to the June 4th and 5th Suzuki Superbike double header in elkart lake WI. I was just curious if any of the other gsxr owners on this board were planning on attending the event.

Kevin
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276524 :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
i was gonna get the 20th anniv edition.. they were overchargin me like crazy though.. wasnt worth it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts