·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
very nice........:nice

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure the Gixxer is faster...I have a 600 and my brother has the R1100S and the Suzuki is faster as long as you are in the power band. The BMW does have a lot of torque though. You should bet him!

·
Registered
569 Posts
spawnx66 said:
I'm sure the Gixxer is faster...I have a 600 and my brother has the R1100S and the Suzuki is faster as long as you are in the power band. The BMW does have a lot of torque though. You should bet him!
The R1100S and the K1200S are not the same bike.

This BMW may not out perform the very best the Japanese has to offer... but it sure as shit is not slow.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I dunno...still havent seen a BMW bike that hasnt made me wanna throw some traveling bags on it and go touring. I honestly wouldnt mind seeing them come out with a cool ass dedicated sportbike in the 600-750 class. I mean, the M3 or even the M5 are two of the best cars in the world and they cant just make 1 bike. Eh...I can dream.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Never thought I'd say this but that is a really nice looking bike :dblthumb

But i reckon they need to lose the shaft drive, make it shorter ... and put some forks on it. Would be interesting to see the specs in terms of horsepower, wheelbase, weight etc.

·
Registered
457 Posts
spawnx66 said:

hmm.. i should :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I still think it's ugly..... sorry.

·
Registered
496 Posts
That has to be one of the most ugly bikes I've ever seen. Not a real BMW fan though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's better but it is still not what I would like to see from BMW.
It still looks a hell of a lot better than the new 5 series.

·
Registered
457 Posts
casdrmm said:
It's better but it is still not what I would like to see from BMW.
It still looks a hell of a lot better than the new 5 series.
I saw a silver 545 lowered with 19 inch rims.. and the look did grown on me

·
Registered
430 Posts
Wow.. A BMW that actually looks good!!1 That Grey one is very nice!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts