Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sure it varies but my question is do you know if usually you have to wear a leather 1 or 2 piece suit or will they let you ride with other armored gear?

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
It depends on who you ride with, I'm sure. Pick your organization and then visit their website. NESBA allows certain non-leather 1 or 2 piece suits but absolutely NO mesh. Over the ankle boots and gauntlet type gloves are usually mandatory as well.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FAZR6 said:
It depends on who you ride with, I'm sure. Pick your organization and then visit their website. NESBA allows certain non-leather 1 or 2 piece suits but absolutely NO mesh. Over the ankle boots and gauntlet type gloves are usually mandatory as well.

AH that SUX i have great armored mesh cause its so hot here of course I am not even sure where a track is close to me, dont want to drive 50+ miles :fiddy

oh uh I have some textile type jacket, if I start a track ride I may just get some track stuff cause I dont want to wear my corona leather jacket

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I think Texas World Speedway in College Station is closest to you. People also run at Motorsport Ranch and Texas Motor Speedway, both over by Fort Worth. I heard a rumor that the Motorsport Ranch people were planning on building a track over by Houston, so you may be in luck in a few years.

I know that Ride Smart will let you rent leathers (that's their rental leathers I'm wearing in my pic.) Lone Star Track Days might, too. Check out their sites.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i was thinking CS was probably the closest, shoot

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jk750 said:
NESBA rents leathers.

You don't really want to go sliding in armored mesh now, do you?

:eek:nfloor no but i didnt want to have to buy a full suit :bitchslap at least not yet :rolleyes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts