Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the link to the New York Polic Commissioners office, specifically his office. I would encourage everyone on here to send an email to his office supporting all and every effort to convict each and every motorcycle rider involved in this incident, explaining that we're motorcycle riders too who feel these dummies need to go away. Maybe it'll help push it out to the forefront and not get buried on the back burner, I don't know. But I thought that if enough of us seriously got behind getting these idiots off the road it might make a small difference.
As usual, I'll probably get slammed for this (I usually do) but hey! Figured to do something is better than just spouting off in the forums here.....my two bits.

Message to the Commissioner, Police Department

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
F4s- yup. you're right. But doesn't the NYPD investigate and actually find these guys and do the actual arrests? Granted, a call into the DA's office would be another one I'd pursue also. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
At this point the police have finished most of the fact finding, and now the DA's office has the job of deciding who to charge with what. The police then have to identify them and make the arrests.

So the Manhattan DA's office is the best place to write to at the moment. Good idea Grey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts