Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since all the old pics are gone, let me post some pics for the RC51 faithful. :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slingblade said:
Looks great!

Pics are in my sig :D
I looked at each and every one of the pics. :) Sweet...

We all have one thing in common. You have to be sharp to pick the RC51, real sharp. We are ALL indeed very SHARP!! :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
freakinhungover said:
heres some pics before a few upgrades about a month ago... :D

id love to have white rims but man oh man gotta keep those clean!
Satos Low Mounts!! :) Them babies kick out a lot of hp! ;) And to say nothing of the super sweet looks, and sound that is out of this world!! :)

The white wheels stay white!! I carry a can of pledge,(cost a dollar) and during rides, the wheels get a once over. :) Honda Pro Spray & Polish would run me in the poorhouse!!

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Sweet pics guys!

Here's a few of mine....

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
yeah i gotta take more pics since i cut my frame slider holes and added a grp and some other stuff!! Love cutting those fairings!! Oh and also *added* the diablo corsas, i can smell them melt after riding the crest all day!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
I looked at each and every one of the pics. :) Sweet...

We all have one thing in common. You have to be sharp to pick the RC51, real sharp. We are ALL indeed very SHARP!! :)
You got that right! Definatly sharp to pick up the RC :D

The Sato Low rule! I love mine :D I'm going to a dyno on August 1st. Imagine that, I managed to upload too!

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
freakinhungover said:
yeah i gotta take more pics since i cut my frame slider holes and added a grp and some other stuff!! Love cutting those fairings!! Oh and also *added* the diablo corsas, i can smell them melt after riding the crest all day!!!
Man, I love this chit!!!! :)

ceh

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
slingblade said:
You got that right! Definatly sharp to pick up the RC :D

The Sato Low rule! I love mine :D I'm going to a dyno on August 1st. Imagine that, I managed to upload too!
I can almost tell you what you are going to see on the dyno!!! :)
You are going to be hitting a sweet, 130 to 132 hp. The lows give about 2 more horses than the Banzias. I had mine dynoed before and after I put the Sato Banzias on. It was 125 hp stock, and 129.5 with the Banzia and DK map. Either way, hp isn't what our sweet RC51s are about.

We are on a roll... :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
206 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
I can almost tell you what you are going to see on the dyno!!! :)
You are going to be hitting a sweet, 130 to 132 hp. The lows give about 2 more horses than the Banzias. I had mine dynoed before and after I put the Sato Banzias on. It was 125 hp stock, and 129.5 with the Banzia and DK map. Either way, hp isn't what our sweet RC51s are about.

We are on a roll... :)
Oh, I dont care about being top dyno 'dawg' :D I can't wait to see how fat the torque "curve" is!

I have the PAIR blockoff plates coming in the mail from DK, so I can get an accurate A/F and make sure the map is dead on :cool:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Governor said:
Sweet pics guys!

Here's a few of mine....

Hey Gov, you know you are top shelf! :) In looks, style, and action. :)

Plus, I am dam proud that my bike looks just like yours!! :) :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
Hey Gov, you know you are top shelf! :) In looks, style, and action. :)

Plus, I am dam proud that my bike looks just like yours!! :) :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)
Thanks CEH!!

:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts