Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Honda CBR 954

I am reluctantly selling my baby. I bought this bike in 2003 with 1,200 miles. It has been driven only on the weekends. I am 46 years old so this bike has been babied since I have owned it; the bike has not been abused. The bike has only 10,500 miles and a clear title (in hand).

I have many aftermarket parts on this bike. First, the entire bike has been polished. Also, the bike has custom graphics, custom headlight graphics, custom leather seat; frame sliders, aluminum bar ends, aluminum brake reservoir covers, aluminum chain guard, 200 rear tire; led lights; license plate eliminator; stock exhaust and two brothers slip on exhaust; tank guard; aftermarket grips; tinted windshield; aftermarket blinkers; and chrome Honda logo graphics.

I recently changed all the fluids (oil, brake fluid, and coolant), spark plugs, battery, and air filter (K & N). Oil changed every 1500 miles with synthetic oil. This is one of the nicest bikes you will see.

I am selling this beauty to the first person with $4800. I will not let you test drive this bike unless I have cash in my hand. I am not interested in trading; cash only. I can be reached at 813.928.6381 or by email at [email protected]. Do not use PM, I really don't have time to check this site anymore. The bike is located in Tampa, Florida.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yep, I would like a fast sale.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are the custom decals removable or are they cleared over? this would be a huge issue for many potential buyers. If they are removable, you might consider getting rid of all the tribal stuff and taking it back as close to stock as possible. For whatever reason, many people prefer a stock looking bike to start with so they can modify it on their own. It might help your chances of a quick sale rather than waiting around for someone with similar tastes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No clear coat on the graphics, so they can easily removed with a hair dryer and goo gone.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Nice bike, but I already got one. Good luck with the sale. The 954 was Tado Baba's masterpiece, and I don't think Honda's quite got it right since.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep. 954 was an awesome model. I would like to keep it, but I am buying a new toyota 4x4 truck.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would love to have it as a track bike but the wife might get mad if I buy another bike before I pay of the new RSV4 Factory in the garage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wont tell your wife :).

I would love to see pixs of this tribal flame machine flying by everyone on the track.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts