Sport Bikes banner

FOR SALE: 93 300zx Twin Turbo

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  jt728297 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 93 Twin Turbo 300zx *Priced to Sell* Pics Included!

As previously mentioned, I have reduced the price considerably once more because I have been offered a job in South Florida; therefore, I need to sell the Z quickly and keep my pathfinder which is paid off. Keep in mind, I will consider all offers.
With that having been said, I will include information on the history of this much loved and cared for Z:
It is a 93 Twin Turbo with tan leather interior, and I am located in Southern Ohio. Including the car and after adding my receipts, I have well over $35,000 in this car, the majority of which have come since December 2003, and only 3500 miles.
I began last winter wanting to build the car to suit my needs as I had intended on keeping it, obviously. At the time, the car had 93,000 miles on it and ran perfect, however, I wanted more power, as I bought it completely stock 2 years ago off of a middle-aged lady. Therefore, I had the engine rebuilt, details if needed, with forged / coated pistons and I included sport 500 turbos, nismo 555 injectors, etc., all purchased from Concept Z Performance, and I have ALL receipts.
Most importantly, I had ALL of the maintenance done AGAIN at this time, including the 60k mile maintenance, all new hoses, PCVs, water / oil pump ETC ETC. Also, I have replaced everything from the radio bezel and floor mats inside to the wheels/brakes/tires outside.
I have BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot sport tires just mounted 2 weeks ago on MINT OEM wheels. The tires themselves cost ~$800.
The car has been garage kept ALL of its life, including when the previous owner had it, she took exceptional care of it. The paint is in EXCELLENT condition considering it is 11 years old now,and I do clay bar / wax it ever month or two. Also I have a brand new car cover from Coz, as well as, new floor mats I will include and a Brand new / never opened complete moulding set purchased from Concecpt Z Performance.

Well, the car is being sold ONLY because I have just been offered a job out of state, and I have just finished college. I would certainly keep the car since it is in perfect running condition and will be for a long time to come, but I need to free up money quickly. The car now has 97,000 miles on it, which is a little over 3500 miles on the rebuilt engine. Also, the compression was checked a couple months ago by a very respected person in the Z community, SilverTwin(OH), and the compression was right on in all 6.

I am sure I am forgetting to include something but please, if you have any questions just email or call me...740 646 0830...
You can look in my profile to see what modifications have been added.

The price is now $14,000 firm. Please, only serious inquiries.

If you would like more pictures, please just email or call, I have them available.
Here are most of the performance mods done, and remember most OEM parts inside and out have been replaced as well!
JWT Dual POP
Stillen Cat-Back Exhaust
JWT ECU for Dual intake and 555s
Greddy Profec B
Apexi S-AFCII
Stillen s/m Intercoolers
HKS SS BOV
U/D Pulley
Fidanza Flywheel
JWT Clutch
Greddy Turbo Timer
Autometer Boost Gauge
SilverTwin's Shortshifter
JWT Sport 500 Turbos
Nismo 555s
SS Test Pipes & GD downpipes
and more
JSPEC Tails
CZP Brake Kit

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.