Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $1000.00 obo

I have close $1400 in this trailer, but I'm willing to let her go to good home for a reasonable offer. It has a diamond plate bed, fiber glass stone guard, 8 foot long scissor ramps, spare tire with cover, trailer jack, removable black and gray lateral restrait rear wheel chock from blackandgray.com, the only thing that's not going with the trailer is the Baxley Sport chock, but the hardware kit for the chock will be going with the trailer. If your interested I would strongly suggest that you purchase a Baxley Sport Chock, I got another one for $239.99 shipped from discountramps.com for my wifes 2008 Ninja 250R. For our new trailer. The trailer is very easy to ride onto the ramp into the Baxley Sport Chock and the chock captures the front tire allowing you to get off the bike and tie it down by yourself. The trailer has a 1"-7/8" hitch and I have a Master-Lock adjustable 2" reciever hitch(worth about $55) with 1"-7/8" ball that I will throw in with the purchase.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics....

Bike not included:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump!

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump!

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reduced to $750.00

·
I need a 710 cap.
777 Posts
I have a friend looking for a good trailer like this, I figured you had already sold it, I'll forward him a link and see if he is interested.

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a friend looking for a good trailer like this, I figured you had already sold it, I'll forward him a link and see if he is interested.
It's still for sale. It's sitting in my garage taking up space. Jay

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
If I had a 4x8 motorcycle I might be interested!! Hahah.. Just kidding. Looks like a good trailer for easy transport .. unfortunately you are a liiiiiitle bit far from me to consider it ... good luck though!! Hope it sells for more than you ask!!

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD ON MONDAY JUNE 1st after being listed on craigs list for five hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts