Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Triumph TT600, Red, low miles, nice sounding after market exhaust, good condition. Price includes helmet, jacket, gloves.
This would make an awesome track bike. More photos available, just call me. Selling because I'm moving

Asking $4,800
it is already $1,140 off the book value.

Call Jon,
I live in Fort Walton Beach, near Pensacola, Florida
(850) 261-5730

:banana :pisson :cheers :cheers

Attachments

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
WOW that thing is gorgeous. To bad I don't have enough money. Plus that is probably to big of a bike for me to start out on anyways. But dang that thing is hot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a 600 cc bike. Small & light. Don't get much better than this for a sportbike for somebody small, or for a beginner. Also, Triumph has a good reliability factor. How big/tall are you? I don't think you'd have a problem on this bike. Think about it... :)

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
I am 6'4" 165-170 depending on the day. I don't have 4k or else I would be down. Yeah I hear triumphs are awesome but expensive. I only have $1500 cash right now, which won't get me much. Kinda the reason I am looking for a ninja. They are cheap and realiable. Financing wouldn't be a problem since I work for a bank, but I am getting ready to quit work and go back to school full time so financing would not be in my best interest right now.

oh and I am really attracted to red. I am a huge NC State fan/ student. If I had the cash this would probably be the perfect bike for me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, when I was at school, I had a motorcycle. Best thing to have on a campus. Much better parking! :)
(by the way, I'm posting this ad for a friend of mine, he owns the bike). I talked to him about the price, as he keeps changing it on me. He's just not sure what to do, but I think he'd come down on the price. If you have 1500 cash, a small loan for like $3,000 is not that much. At my bank, that loan would be about $50-60 a month. Not bad.

You know, that "TT" that is on the left/right side fairing is only a vinyl decal. I know some guys who can custom make them (Had it done on my Hayabusa). You can easily take off that TT, and put NC on there or something. That would be pretty cool, as I don't think I've seen anybody with a school name on their bike. A while ago, I was trying to get the owner Jon, to put a "Red Bull" (the energy drink) somewhere on his bike. He contacted Red Bull, and said they would pay for his vinyl logo as a promo. Reason is, is because it sort of resembles a bull, with the "snout" air intakes on the front. Guess somebody nicknamed it Red Bull after that. You know...all the cheesy shit is fun to do. Makes the bike original.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Yeah I was checking it out and was thinking that loan payment would be around 82 at my work. I am seriously considering this. If he cuold get down to 4k I would get a loan for it. No that TT decal on there actually looks awesome. I am checking insurance and stuff like that now to see if I can swing it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I already have an '02 TT600 that is yellow/blk but I am looking for a seocnd for tne wife. She rides our current one some and seems to like it. Do you still have the bike? I have not seen any red ones before and yours sure is sharp. Let me know if you still have it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I forgot to ask how many miles??

Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts