Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm selling my bike mostly because I have no time to ride it anymore. Its a shame to just let it sit. My Craigslist add is below:

2003 Honda CBR954RR, Metallic Titanium/Black, 12xxxk miles, Jardine exhaust, Scorpio alarm system w/ perimeter sensor, battery tender, Shoe X11 Bostrom replica helmet(Shoei X11 - Bostrom Replica - Motorcycle Helmets-Full Face-SNELL Certified), thick leather jacket and mesh jacket for summer. Always babied, Never dropped, Stunted, or wrecked, ever. Garage kept. Serious replies only please

If you have any questions please let me know! She needs a good home, good bike for experienced riders looking for an upgrade.

Have a good one, be safe

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, I'm selling my bike mostly because I have no time to ride it anymore. Its a shame to just let it sit. My Craigslist add is below:

2003 Honda CBR954RR, Metallic Titanium/Black, 12xxxk miles, Jardine exhaust, Scorpio alarm system w/ perimeter sensor, battery tender, Shoe X11 Bostrom replica helmet(Shoei X11 - Bostrom Replica - Motorcycle Helmets-Full Face-SNELL Certified), thick leather jacket and mesh jacket for summer. Always babied, Never dropped, Stunted, or wrecked, ever. Garage kept. Serious replies only please

If you have any questions please let me know! She needs a good home, good bike for experienced riders looking for an upgrade.

Have a good one, be safe

Pete
I would like to talk about the bike maybe send me more pics and a video?
my number is 646-235-1845
Also are you willing to deal with shipping g if I paid for it ? I guess I heard I can pay a company meet with you pay you full cash than they take position of the bike and they ship or bring to me in New York

·
Registered
2 Posts

Have a good one, be safe

Pete
I’m also looking to pay your full asking that is a great deal

·
Administrator
27 Posts
Something tells me this was sold 10-12 years ago

1 - 6 of 6 Posts