Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
WTF guy
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go kids!!! (This seems about right, if you ever watch late night programming this is sooo true!)

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I don't know about the game thing as I don't watch TV to much but this cracks me up.

Scientists have shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny yet measurable distance from the earth every year. If you do the math, you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface. This would explain the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
725 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I don't know about the game thing as I don't watch TV to much but this cracks me up.

Scientists have shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny yet measurable distance from the earth every year. If you do the math, you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface. This would explain the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

Have you been listening to Dr. Dino? He is awesome!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
who is Dr Dino

·
Registered
725 Posts
Thats one of his lines about the moon taking out the dinosaurs. Its humor mixed with truth.
He goes around the country and makes fools of college professors and scientists etc etc. on the debate between evolution and creation. There are so many thousands of scientific truths that make our world quite young.

Another simple one is the sun..... Every one agrees its burning, and losing size. As to how its burning there is legitimate debate, but everyone agrees its losing size overall. Yes it swells and shrinks and swells, and you know. But all geeks agree is overall trend is shrinkage(obviously... its burning up..) How big was it 6000 years ago, not much difference, how much b***** 600 million years ago... now there is a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts