Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rsixxy please sticky this for the newcomers :)

Written by CJ(SexNStillettos)
How the Pussy Posse started and what we're all about:
The Pussy Posse began in the summer of '04. A bunch of girls, all over the US/Canada, that became friends via www.sportbikes.net and decided we needed an identity. We have created that identity to be what is now known as The Pussy Posse. We are young, we are hot, and we ride sportbikes. Keep your eyes peeled on twisty country roads, cruising down town, and local track days - we are everywhere. Watch out - it'll get embarassing being passed by a member of the Posse....and you will get passed..... Coming soon - www.pussyposse.org

As requested by boomboom, "How to become a member":
Want to be a member of the Pussy Posse? Well we aren't about initiations and down payments, the Pussy Posse is about women who share the love and passion of riding, but most of all its all about having FUN. In other words all you have to do is ask to be a member and you're in. Any other questions about stickers or if you would like to purchase a sticker PM Msdaytona. Any questions about the website please PM Shortyali0369.

Also once you have become a member please send all info listed below to [email protected] for your bio on Pussyposse.org :
Bios include: name, bike, age (if you want) birthday, location, anything else that you wanna include. Tell us about your hubby, bf, gf (if anyone applies), sig other, if your single... some hobbies, contact info, whatever you want people to know about you. also include pics, on your bike and off your bike (no need for nudies on here that's what the cubby hole is for) and then you can send pics of you and the sig other...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Fo shizzle

·
Registered
328 Posts
Someone should post what it takes to become a member.

1. You have to be a female
2. You need a bike
3. If you want a sticker PM Ms.Dayton for them, and details of where to send money etc.

Well if you guys can add stuff that I forgot........

Very proud to be a member myself.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nope that works. Hope it helps the new people on the site. There are links to the soon to be website posted on other sites so far. Going to put up a link to this section if you guys dont have a problem with it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
boomboom said:
Someone should post what it takes to become a member.

2. You need a bike

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think this was a requirement? I'm almost positive we have at least one pillion posse member? Lovin bikes is loving bikes, even if you're a passenger, ya?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Welcome Sage :twofinger <<~~ official SBN welcome.. :D have fun and be safe.....

1 - 20 of 366 Posts