Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pay attention young one and learn. This happened to me today. Though I did ride in today, I'm not sure the bike had anything to with it but you can always hope...

JASONN - Cougared at the Mickey-Dees...

She was 40 plus, blonde, very pretty, racked well (silicon) with kid in tow. 6 foot 1 (I'm 5 foot 6 BTW)

Long story short. The holiday season is great for Cougar-MILFS. Infact, if I weren’t married right now I’d probably took the rest of the day off and would be ridin’ the slip an slide right now.

Forget the coffee shops. Go to the grocery store, walmart and places little kids like to eat like Mickey Dees – etc. Look for a nice looking woman that’s over-dressed for her environment (especially if she has a kid with her). Tight but modest jeans and spiked heels that could cut glass are dead giveaways. I’m 40, and I aint tall, and I aint pretty. But damn I could’ve gotten laid today.

I don’t know why I’m imparting this knowledge on you. But I figured you’ve put up with enough hell from this crowd so I figured I’d cut you some slack.

PS. If this doesn’t work for you. Save your money and I’ll sell you my stepdaughter. I offered to sell her to WhyMista but I’ve yet to receive a check. (she’s 18 by the way).

:eek:nfloor:lao:eek:nfloor

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Damn you jasonn she is mine and I want her!

She is a fine specimen of white meat.

Send the cougars my way as well

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
:lao at Jasonn

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lao at Jasonn
You have a good weekend! I'm still smitten with you! The Guns, The Bike, The Legs. The....

WHEW!!! I gotta get outta here before I get BANNED!!!:eek:nfloor:boink

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
I missed the part where she was interested in YOU. maybe she thought you would make a cute elf for the holidays shorty

·
Registered
259 Posts
PS. If this doesn’t work for you. Save your money and I’ll sell you my stepdaughter. I offered to sell her to WhyMista but I’ve yet to receive a check. (she’s 18 by the way).

[/B]
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, serious, or joking. How would i buy your stepdaughter?

"What the hell" is all i can say

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
We need pics of the stepdaughter that's for sale..........

·
Registered
662 Posts
We also need pics of Manhattan Rider going to jail for insurance fraud.!!!!
I have reported you as a cheat...Bubba is waiting for you MHR

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Pay attention young one and learn. This happened to me today. Though I did ride in today, I'm not sure the bike had anything to with it but you can always hope...

JASONN - Cougared at the Mickey-Dees...

She was 40 plus, blonde, very pretty, racked well (silicon) with kid in tow. 6 foot 1 (I'm 5 foot 6 BTW)

Long story short. The holiday season is great for Cougar-MILFS. Infact, if I weren’t married right now I’d probably took the rest of the day off and would be ridin’ the slip an slide right now.

Forget the coffee shops. Go to the grocery store, walmart and places little kids like to eat like Mickey Dees – etc. Look for a nice looking woman that’s over-dressed for her environment (especially if she has a kid with her). Tight but modest jeans and spiked heels that could cut glass are dead giveaways. I’m 40, and I aint tall, and I aint pretty. But damn I could’ve gotten laid today.

I don’t know why I’m imparting this knowledge on you. But I figured you’ve put up with enough hell from this crowd so I figured I’d cut you some slack.

Stepdaughter must be A. Hot, B willing to do housework, and C. I cannot say C. however I start my bidding with two goats and a slightly inbred burro.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Jasonn who do i write the check out to for your step daughter? I would like her delivered on xmas day :D

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
Now THIS is the epic thread!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Stepdaughter must be A. Hot, B willing to do housework, and C. I cannot say C. however I start my bidding with two goats and a slightly inbred burro.

holy fucking shit, I about pissed myself. :lao

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
my dawta. she is fo sales too. very niiiiiiiice.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts

onfloor
CRAP Jason.........6 foot 1.........thats a BIG kid for a woman that's only 40!!!!!:eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 23 Posts