Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got the news about a month ago and went ahead an pre-ordered it from gamestop.com, hopefully it will arrive on my doorstep tommarow, that would be great cause the weather is supposed to be crappy tommarow and its my day off!

·
Registered
205 Posts
fastchoke said:
DOOM 3, got it today. Its by far the best game i have ever played.
Yeah about 4 years too late....

You know, i had so much anticipation for this game...now its, just another game....

Halo 2....that's what I'll wait for.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Red Raider said:
D3 is out? Aww, crap, how did I miss that? Imma have to go get a new gfx card :(
And I need a new computer..

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
AnnieMei said:
Yeah about 4 years too late....

You know, i had so much anticipation for this game...now its, just another game....

Halo 2....that's what I'll wait for.

:drool halo 2.........I am with ya

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've got three juicy ISO's sitting on my home computer waiting for me to play....

too bad its at school and i've got 2 weeks left of my internship :(

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
my friend beta tested a copy of halo 2 the other day, didnt get to check out all the new features (plasma knife, all multi levels, etc.) but he said it was pretty good.

·
Registered
268 Posts
brentsR6 said:
he said it was pretty good.
Considering all the hype the game is getting, "pretty good" is going to be disappointing. Did he not like it because it was still in the beta phase, or the gameplay wasn't good enough, or what?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Doom3 WAS good once before, but got old even before it came out.

I'm realy looking forward to STALKER

·
Registered
377 Posts
The early alpha e3 build of Doom 3 that was leaked over 2 years ago is better then the retail UT2k4. D3 > all other games except Q3A.

·
Registered
430 Posts
eh, I have, and have been playing doom3, UT2K4, and Far Cry, they are all decent games, each in their own spectrum, UT owns multiplayer, far cry has the most immersive, awe inspiring scenery, with some very cool effects (I loved shooting the chains on a bridge to take out a squad of mercs) and doom3 is flat out, down right scary.

·
Registered
981 Posts
sonix said:
and doom3 is flat out, down right scary.
thats what makes the best game. if u cant play it at 2am with all the lights out with the volume turned up w/o getting scared...its not worth playing.

·
Registered
389 Posts
So anyone playing Doom3 yet? Haven't got the time to install it. What kind of system specs are you running it on? I couldn't run Farcry on highest quality mode, Doom3 is probably going to run even worst..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts