Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
So how does that person get back to riding in the midst of traffic? Does he/she leave the bike in gear, then open the throttle as they jump on the bike, holding on for dear life?

In one of my previous units, there was a guy who was 5'3 with short stocky legs who rode an RC51. He would just lean on one foot anytime he was stopped.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
he's clearly got something worked out.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Stop by the curb like I did with my Schwinn.

Reactions: BeeGee

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Legal or not, I'd rather lane split than deal with the hassle of getting on and off constantly.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
at least he is out riding and is out on the bike he wants to ride instead of sitting behind a computer posting photos of other people and telling them all the things that he shouldn't be doing on a bike.

·
Registered
743 Posts
My height means I can't fit in a lot of the smaller sports cars, but it's nice being able to flat foot every bike :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Color me impressed.

they made it look easy.

Mr., wherever you are, have fun.

Maybe we should put the videos in one of the new rider stickies, because this might help some of them a lot.

·
13 motorsports
742 Posts
I'm not overly tall but I've got stork like legs so I flat foot every bike I've ever sat on, so when I built my turbo bike I made it super tall, seat height 37.5"
Now I've got a bike that makes me feel not so awkward.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I've never been able to flat foot a bike and never gave a shit.

Then I got my r6 and was on my very tip toes lol I now have a jacked up knee so I tried the lowering thing. Not my preference but it's better than risking it going over at a stop light. Still can't flat foot..

Never thought of doing tricks n shit though...

·
Registered
538 Posts
I love that pic, people who put themselves out there are great. Whether its a dating show, losing weight thing whatever.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts