Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 490 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just have to tell ya'll that I saw her the other day...She's working at the Hooters about 10 minutes from my house...And she looks great...

It was chaotic that night and she was behind the bar, so I only got to say hello...She said she was picking up a few shifts here and there for some extra cash...She's dating an ex NBA player...

Here she is...
 

Attachments

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
Joined
·
1,687 Posts
Oh she knows about the fan club just check out my signature. I was supposed to keep all that on the down low but I gues its out the cow now so oh well :lol

Last I heard she just came back from Cancun or sumptin with her BF the X ball player:D Must be nice. I heard all about his house and everything. She is movin up in the world.
 

·
shut up & Ride!!
Joined
·
234 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Just have to tell ya'll that I saw her the other day...She's working at the Hooters about 10 minutes from my house...And she looks great...

It was chaotic that night and she was behind the bar, so I only got to say hello...She said she was picking up a few shifts here and there for some extra cash...She's dating an ex NBA player...

I promise to try and get some pics next time, or at least tell her she has a fan club waiting for fresh pics...
lol.....Would ya like a cookie? I think it's funny how there are "Mary Ann sightings", as if it were like a UFO or something! By the way.....this thread sucks w/o pictures! :twofinger
 

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
Joined
·
1,687 Posts
Papa Kev said:
lol.....Would ya like a cookie? I think it's funny how there are "Mary Ann sightings", as if it were like a UFO or something! By the way.....this thread sucks w/o pictures! :twofinger
Hey bitch I will let you in on what I know at the party tomorrow at North Beach. Your still coming right I dont want to have to come down there and cripple your little scrawny ass cauz ya said ya were showin and then didnt :hshot
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Papa Kev said:
this thread sucks w/o pictures! :twofinger
I agree...But I usually don't take the camera in with me...I used to do that at another location and now I'm not allowed back there anymore :lol :brick

I hit Hoots once or twice a week so I'm sure I'll see her again...And I promise to try and get pics or something like it...
 

·
what R you lookin' at?
Joined
·
5,313 Posts
those boobs are moving her up in the world.........:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
ok, not to be mean, but since when is working at Hooters moving up in the world?? ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yea.... and if by her dating an ex NBA player is moving up, she has a LONG way to go, I mean, sitting on some 7' tall guys face, dosent account for "moving up"....does it??!!
 

·
what R you lookin' at?
Joined
·
5,313 Posts
from a quasi-pro stunt rider to an ex-pro ball player is moving up.......and down......:lol
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RACER X said:
from a quasi-pro stunt rider to an ex-pro ball player is moving up.......and down......:lol
For those that missed it, MaryAnn used to date a guy from Evasive Actions, a stunt team from Tampa, Florida...Now she's dating a millionaire...That's a step up to me...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
Who's Mary ann?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
912 Posts
robbieace said:
Who's Mary ann?
How dare you!!!!!!!!! Most be a rookie!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
damn bunch of old guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
L8 Braker said:
..Now she's dating a millionaire...

Well, so am I, but I didn't think that I was steping up?! hmmmmmmmm?!?!

edit: I won't say what I really want to.... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
LeanerJoe said:
Yeah I'm with you on that one Jap....... I've been around a while and yes she does remind me of t***l*r tr**h

OMG!! HAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAH!!! :lol :lol I think I'm gonna like you... hahahahha!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
japbike said:
edit: I won't say what I really want to.... :D
Now, I know you of all people are not going to be a hater :confused:

Especially after all you've been through with PMs that were negative from the haters...
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LeanerJoe said:
I've been around a while and yes she does remind me of t***l*r tr**h
Are you scared to type in the other letters??...I mean, how hard is it to figure out what you're trying to hide??...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
It's easy for PWT to call out Trailer Trash... but their broke asses cannot afford all them letters... Cannot afford the vowels... :lol :eek:

I'm in Tampa. I've seen MaryAnne upclose and she just doesn't do much for me. Just not my type, I prefer a less vacuous countenance is all.

Remember, that not really liking something or someone isn't allways a matter of "Haten" I am sure she is cool, and a nice person, but you know... different folks and all of that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Now, I know you of all people are not going to be a hater :confused:

Especially after all you've been through with PMs that were negative from the haters...

oh I'm SO not hating, just that there are alot of girls on line that ppl have posted that are SO much prettier then Mary Ann. There is one person especially that praises her constantly as if she were some kind of Goddess. She has a great body, and so did I when I was 21, but you would think that she would of found a good Dr. to do her botched up tit job. Sorry boys, but those are fake..

make um at least look real. Maybe her ex NBA bf an get her new set.. :D
 
1 - 20 of 490 Posts
Top