Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like we have a few on here who are all in the same boat with only one paddle LOL

Us ladies need to get something going to meet somewhere in a central location or something. A few of you would just be a hoot to hang with and think we could cause just a tiny tiny bit of rucus ;)

What do you girlies think??????? :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
I wish I was over there, I'd do it. I'm on the left coast, if there's anyone else out here that'd be interested...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Oh girls, Im sooooooo in! I'll ride any where. I love long bike trips...central for me would be maybe Georgia, but I can do Florida...

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ludicrous said:
I wish I was over there, I'd do it. I'm on the left coast, if there's anyone else out here that'd be interested...

Girl we aren't leaving you out..just cause you are in Cali...if we plan this right, we can all meet somewhere that fits all of our locations good ;)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
errr, midwest??? :)

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I am in, I would guess that the midwest would be the best place if we have folks on either coast?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
i'm in vegas, but i'd love to ride angeles crest again :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
If it's midwest, would you all be bitter if I flew in?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I would love to meet all of you gals!!! Gotta get the bike fixed L8 wrecked in Jennings and the bike looks a little Ghetto!!, but still rideable (sp).... :)

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
You all have a free ticket to stay at Casa Del-Hopper anytime you want!! I'll provide the food, drink (lots) and some way to mount the video cameras! We're located in the geographical Center of the US...equi-distant for EVERYONE. I can see it now....skimpy underwear pillow fights in the garage on bikes ....

:D :D :D :D

The 'hopper

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
phil you are wrong :D :D lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JEN-PWR said:
I would love to meet all of you gals!!! Gotta get the bike fixed L8 wrecked in Jennings and the bike looks a little Ghetto!!, but still rideable (sp).... :)

You aren't far from me and who cares what the bike looks like--we just need to ride!!!!!! ;)

I am heading to Jennings end of July and I will get pics of men in their leathers up there hee hee hee!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
depends on where you guys are going. but i'm for a chica meet up :)

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Did this ever happen? if not lets doit girls real soon...... I've been looking for a reason to go out and buy a new dress for along time ;)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'm in the midwest, so it'll be easy for me I guess. I'm in just tell me when and exactly where. Only thing is I need plenty of advance time and hope that it's over a vacation spot for school. Unfortunately the closest vacation coming up is christmas and there is no riding up here during that season, but spring break would be awesome... Plus I'll need to request off with work

1 - 20 of 44 Posts