Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give most of us riders a REALLY bad name. They also hike up our insurance rates. Read close to the bottom where quote, "A minivan drove by. The driver honked, gave troopers the thumbs up and shouted a thank you." I can pretty much assume that the family in the cage won't be letting its kids purchase a motorcycle in the future.

-_-

-Sam

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
bugeyed said:
Uh, OK. BTW Sam, I watched your movie, very good skills you have there. I loved the music with the clip as well.
I would have broken every bone in my face right before I killed myself with whatever weapon you are using.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
speedracer69 said:
Wha? :rolleyes

Well I quoted bugeyed who was referring to the movie in samz3r's signature. Watch the movie, reply back how stupid you feel. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

·
Registered
262 Posts
ya, pretty bad ass. Next time your waving weapons around like that, don't wear that ***, dick-ass UNC shirt off. I'm just mess'n man...I like Duke, das all.

did like the music too.

·
Registered
791 Posts
LOL no wonder there were sooo many cops lined up on 540. They couldnt catch me though LOLOL. Idiots actually believe tickets stop speeders, what bullshit. Any true law breaker such as myself knows the risk and doesnt fear the consequences.

No cops were on 264 though. Did 100-110 mph for about 140 miles and didnt see a thing. I was doing the speed limit untill 'Korn - Right Now' came on my PDA. Good music + wrist = bad speed, bad.

Sam i know u've hit ur dick before.... with the chucks. Peep this video http://www.compfused.com/directlink/812/

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That guy takes his training too seriously haha. When you're in a stance like that, you're just a standing target against another martial artist. But then again, against a silly kid it can be a bit skeery :)

Actually I was showing kaz and tragik this earlier today, that it's impossible to smash your dick coming in from the front; it's folks who swing the chuks from the back side that smash their jewels. I know there's a video on compfused that has a collection of martial arts bloopers that includes something painful.

So you listen to music while you're riding? I've been thinking of taking my iPod with me while riding, but wasn't sure if it was safe?

-Sam

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
samz3r said:
Actually I was showing kaz and tragik this earlier today, that it's impossible to smash your dick coming in from the front;
Wanna bet? I've smashed my shit numerous times fucking with them coming in from the front. Why you think I stopped messing with them? lol

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Psh, if you smash it with the wood yes, but the point is that the chain is supposed to make contact, so that if you were to smash head on with your crotch, the wood part would come up and get wedged in your asscrack.

Oh wait, that's not much better either.

-Sam

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
N-Ish said:

Since when is this a trick? :eek:nfloor
That dude has got to be one of the gayest looking bikers I have ever seen. Needs to get some leather chaps or something.... :gay
I hope he's not on SBN cause if he is "You look gay!!!!"
(no offense to actual gay people, just him)

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
I fawking hate state troopers...that is all I have nothing really to contribute. They need to watch more for the stupid drivers than the reckless ones. I am more worried about getting run over on my bike by a lady in a mini van that is trying to mess with her kids, put on her make up, talk on her cell phone, and drive at the same time. Than some dude pushing 120 in his corvette. Get what I mean.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
I guess I'll have to not invite you guys out the next time Ed offers to run with us on his Superhawk. It's a beautiful thing when a fellow biker says "If you see a cop come after us, just pull over... I'm a State Trooper." :D :)

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
eh like I have said before they are completely different when they take off that uniform. I have a brother whom is a cop. He and his friends are cool people to hang around when not at work, but they put on that uniform and they are different people. I might add I would never try and run from the cops. You are just asking for trouble if you do that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts