Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

First things first: i see a lot of egos on both sides of arguments... please, if you are the experienced rider, be more patient than the FNGs (like me), and more respectful... they DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING INTO... and if you blast them too hard, they won't listen, they'll go buy that bike they aren't ready for, and they'll kill themselves, or somebody else...

Second: I am leaving the Army after 10 years of unanswered death wishes (Praise God)...

Third: I am soooooo glad to see a site like this. I had a '86 Honda Shadow in the late '90s, and almost killed myself more times than worth mentioning...

Fourth: I "want" a GSXR 1000, however, I know I "need" a 250...

Fifth: Looking for advice on first small sportbike. I was considering a larger cruiser, to get used to more power, but after reading a lot, and putting my ego in check, I think a small sport bike, to learn the riding style, would make more sense... I want to some day do some amateur track racing, but I know better than to ask for more than i can handle...

Sixth: I have learned through age and experience, to listen to those that have been there and done that, or learned the hard way. My buddies all say a 250 is way too small, but I want to learn to ride the right way, and my 3 lovely girls, and amazing wife agree...

Peace and love...

Chad

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the site. There are plenty of people on here that have a lot of knowledge about bikes and riding styles and what to look out for on your next purchase. It's good to see that you stand out from the rest of the new people that show up. When you get a 250 enjoy that mileage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts