Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, looks like everything is fresh on the board. Was on one minute, took a bit off to watch a movie and when I logged back on... here it was. A brand new SBN. Don't really know how to take it (all the years and posts that I put into it). But in this situation it must've been better to restart the whole thing like Fred said. So who's in? Post up and let's see who made it over.

Also, let's make this forum alive again! Post up some threads b/c I'm tired of reading my same post ;) .

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah, I was a little miffed when it lost my profile until I read the post from Fred. Sometimes it's better to start fresh and get rid of all the old crap,drama, and boring posts that just wouldn't DIE.

So here's my post for the Florida roll call.

Bobby - from Bartow. Age 26, punk rock sportbiker.

·
The Premed
318 Posts
Hey, did someone use the neuralyser ? lol..

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Even though I'm in Ireland, I joined SBN when I was living in Orlando and I'm originally from Miami. Hopefully, it won't take another two years to get to my previous status.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Hello all.... I'm back... and back to being a newbie with the rest of you. Hey Bobby, when I registered this time I put you in as the referral, I got it right this time!!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts