Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7/17/04 zelienople airport will be holding flash light drags for bikes and cars i only live 15 min from there but havent got the chance to check them out yet but i wanted to post them in case anyone in the area wanted to go

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its about 20miles north of pittsburgh if you still want to know more pm me and ill give the directions from Bucks co.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who are the people you know from fombell i might know them i used to live in portersvill

·
Registered
18 Posts
dennisred69 said:
who are the people you know from fombell i might know them i used to live in portersvill
They work with me in Fombell,Joe White,glenn welling(jr and Sr).Bruce Shear?
What time does this all start ,they had a flyer up at work but the management gestapo took it down because of the cartoon chick was showing too much breast.(like thats all they need to worry about).
Are you going for sure,i would like to stop up.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maddjack said:
They work with me in Fombell,Joe White,glenn welling(jr and Sr).Bruce Shear?
What time does this all start ,they had a flyer up at work but the management gestapo took it down because of the cartoon chick was showing too much breast.(like thats all they need to worry about).
Are you going for sure,i would like to stop up.

im going to go so if you want let me know and ill go up with you
are you the one w/the baby blue bike i see it around fombell alot just wondering

·
Registered
18 Posts
dennisred69 said:
im going to go so if you want let me know and ill go up with you
are you the one w/the baby blue bike i see it around fombell alot just wondering
Sorry i missed you i didn't get back from twistys and my sisters house till late.No I have a green Speed triple.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maddjack said:
Sorry i missed you i didn't get back from twistys and my sisters house till late.No I have a green Speed triple.

have you seen a bike without the front fairing around there i think its baby blue

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
sup boys, ill be there. if your close to zeli you should come down to the city one night. there is always a bunch of us having fun at pnc park.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
snigg said:
sup boys, ill be there. if your close to zeli you should come down to the city one night. there is always a bunch of us having fun at pnc park.
ill look for you there are you going to be on the bike in your avatar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts