Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like you guy's got a handful this time........best of luck!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Thanks...house is secure as it's going to get...I have had some friends that had to evacuate the coastal areas on the other side of the Bay.

This storm's a mean one and the news said we haven't had a direct hit since the 1920s...so that makes us way overdue.......

Right now it's so calm out....just overcast sky but they said winds will start picking up around 2pm earlier than they thought :( I just hope my roof doesn't blow off, I have a 4 month old home :(

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
It's all good...I survived Andrew...but this time Charley is on the West coast of FL...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Yea, what they all said. Hope everyone is safe down there

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
rut rohh....just saw it went to CAT III

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I agree with the rest.. PLEASE be safe. I'm already starting to worry about my friends, and I know someone that just went down for a vacation. Now I'm worried about him, and if he brought his GF, now I have even MORE ppl to worry about..

<<~~~~~~~~~The Resident Worry Wart!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have a very good friend in Port Charlotte who is riding it out. They're about to get fucked. She said it was on the news that they evacuated the jail and told people who staying to staple their driver's license to their clothes. I think that everyone down there is in our thoughts.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just got off the phone with a friend in Cape Coral. He was heading for the bathroom w/his wife and didn't want to talk! Last report I saw was 165 MPH winds aloft and 140+ on the ground.

Charlie sounds like a nasty bugger. Hope all you SoFlo-ridians stay dry.

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeah its gonna suck pretty bad in a few hours. i don't think hardly anyone in tampa knows what to expect. every year we sit here and see the storms come at us and turn at the last minute but it ain't happening this time. this place is gonna be a mess tomorrow.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
good luck to you guys...you are in our thoughts...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts