Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was wondering what gear everyone is wearing? i just moved here and im used to wearing full leathers but i cant see myself doing that here..

·
Registered
197 Posts
95% of the time i still wear my leather jacket(alpinestar), summer gloves (lightweight alpinestars) and always the helmet(arai). every once in a while i go out with just the gloves and helmet. a lot of people down here that do wear gear in the summer wear the mesh armor(joe rocket). i hardly wear it anymore. feel better in the leather.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
I wear leather 99% of the time and ALWAYS my gloves, helmet and Sidi boots. It's only hot when you're sitting still, which isn't very often.

Gov

·
Registered
109 Posts
99.9% of the time its full leathers, boots, gloves, helmet.

Like B said, its only hot when sitting still. However, nothing compares to road rash...

If its just a cruise type ride, helmet, boots, gloves, leather jacket and either dragging jeans, or regular jeans...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Joe Rocket ventillated leather jacket and pants, a-star gloves, Sidi Air boots, Arai helmet. Unfortunately ALL BLACK. Only hot when moving slower than 60, which isn't often.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I wear my helmet, gloves, leather jacket, draggin jeans, and Joe Rocket boots. Yes its only hot when sitting still, but hell its hot when you stand still in shorts and a t-shirt too! What's the difference? I won't be picking gravel out of my back and chicks dig a dude in gear (kinda like a uniform).

Promote Safety!

P.S. Welcome to Florida and to SBN :twofinger (standard greeting).

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Nekkid Bobby said:
I wear my helmet, gloves, leather jacket, draggin jeans, and Joe Rocket boots. Yes its only hot when sitting still, but hell its hot when you stand still in shorts and a t-shirt too! What's the difference? I won't be picking gravel out of my back and chicks dig a dude in gear (kinda like a uniform).

Promote Safety!

P.S. Welcome to Florida and to SBN :twofinger (standard greeting).

+1 I just dont have draggin jeans and I only have riding sneakers. They will come shortly though

·
Registered
674 Posts
and chicks dig a dude in gear (kinda like a uniform).

Heck yeah we do, guys who ride with no gear on look kinda funny small body with a big head(helmet). Kinda like a boble head doll :D
But wear your gear to keep you safe not cause we like it. :slaugh

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
MsDaytona said:
Heck yeah we do, guys who ride with no gear on look kinda funny small body with a big head(helmet). Kinda like a boble head doll :D
But wear your gear to keep you safe not cause we like it. :slaugh
In regards to looking fun because of headsize....I probably need to wear full gear and no helmet :lol

·
Registered
674 Posts
Naughty76 said:
In regards to looking fun because of headsize....I probably need to wear full gear and no helmet :lol
In that case your head might look to small for the rest of your body, that would look pretty funny to :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am selling my Joe Rocket Jacket, I like it, but I wanted something with some actual heft to it, I just picked up a fieldsheer Jacket, I really like it, it is partial mesh, so I stay cool, but it has enough weight to it to make me feel like I am actually wearing armor, the leather abrasion patches, and hard CE armor don't hurt either =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts